its friday. friday shouldnt suck

K

KLSuddeth

ahem.......:bat:

So I wake up from a bad dream. someone has shot me, IN THE THROAT. bleh - that was just wrong. worst, I 'felt' it. ick

THEN, I realize that its really early morning, and *I* am awake for the day. since I hate mornings and the feeling is mutual, we can see that this is not a good thing.

it gets better

Coffee out of the coffee pot makes me want to spew. however, when I dont want to go to Starbucks and DK wont go for me (grr) I have to deal wiht it. The only thing that makes it somewhat slightly NON offensive to my senstive palate (LOL) is half and half. I go to the fridge to get some - do we have any?

No..

Im having a bad day already.
That means that Duane shall soon too......:poke: :dev1:

and I have a husband who should worship me and give to my every whim

well the 5% of the time (as in NOW when I DONT have a starbucks cup in my hand) really friggin bites.

Be nice to me or I will ask Janeen to post stuff sure to give you nightmares more nasty than the one I had!

:poop:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Be nice to me or I will ask Janeen to post stuff sure to give you nightmares more nasty than the one I had!

:poop:

go ahead, I've learned not to read her adult section posts :D

HAHAHAHA! you DON'T want her cranky the whole day, do you Duane? haha! You should have checked for 1/2 and 1/2 last night, and made sure your Wife had it and coffee for the morning! :p: Coffee is not coffee without cream, milk doesn't cut it. So, it's still early enough, and if you haven't done so already, hint, off to Starbucks you go!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Duane, Lanyce has the uperhand here, she can cut you off from all! All she has to tell you is "your cut off" and no booty for you! :funnyface

Janeen - You ROCK!!!!!!!!

But guess what? Asshole....errrr I meant, Husband dearest still is sitting here.

maybe I should throw a screaming demon fit - if nothing else, Id enjoy myself and it might aggravate the hell out of him.

(And dont let him fool ya - he reads allll your posts in the adult section - I see him do it)

:cof:

(notice dk, even the friggin emoticon has coffee)
grrr

Damn Duane! you know it's easier for us to hold out then a guy! The pressure will build up in you and you will head off to Lanyce, and she is going to give you "not now, i need a cup of coffee"

Yeah, I know he reads that section, he has to now, it's about all the flesh he is going to see unless that cup of coffee appears in your hand! Don't worry Duane, I will have to find you a REAL GOODY when I get back. Unfortanately, I have to head to work at the moment, but never fear, I will be back in about an hour!

It is storming it ass off here and still looks like nighttime.. But I am happy its Friday :)

lets see,

you have two feet, two hands, an able body, and access to the keys...............

DK,

she has one more thing that I think you will not be seeing much of.

to dk

Im staying true to form and Ive yet to let go of the coffee situation....or rather, lack thereof :mad:

Hey, Im nothing if not consistent!

:p:

Originally posted by Jack
lets see,

you have two feet, two hands, an able body, and access to the keys...............

DK,

she has one more thing that I think you will not be seeing much of.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back