It's Friday and I wonder what it would be like...

Do they have little dwellings where we send the menchildren when they reach 8 or so, and everybody but the mother raises them from that point? Cuz that would be PERFECT.

That's the Spartans

They took away the boys to learn to become sodiers at 8.
Just before puberty raises its head, so to speak. Of course the 'fraternity' among Spartan soldiers was something learned more in the showers than the foxholes.

My God! The puns!

As creepy as is for me [a manly mans man] to visualise stout spartans warriors oiling each other up...

You can't argue with success.

to be Amish.

I'm strangely drawn by their way of life and yes, even their clothes.

What's up with that?

Or maybe a Quaker. I find that whole bunch fascinating as well.
Expect to walk about seven times farther than you do now. You'd be in the best physical condition of your life! Ever see a chubby Amish person?

So it's like a...SPA! A little retreat....
a spa. yeah. sure. a spa with an outhouse and a juice bar that features turkey juice rather than avacado/mango.

That's the Spartans

They took away the boys to learn to become sodiers at 8.
Just before puberty raises its head, so to speak. Of course the 'fraternity' among Spartan soldiers was something learned more in the showers than the foxholes.

My God! The puns!

As creepy as is for me [a manly mans man] to visualise stout spartans warriors oiling each other up...

Motto of the Spartan Army: Never leave your buddy's behind.

Turkey juice?

Please don't ever tell me what turkey juice is.

My God! The puns!

Motto of the Spartan Army: Never leave your buddy's behind.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

deep breath

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ooo, dizzy

Forum List

Back