It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it would be no problem to provide the quote, would it LiarGayPervFaun?

I've ALWAYS pointed out to your twisted perverted logic that Iowa code 595 prohibits affinity marriage (you understand affinity, right) which prohibit step parents marrying step children.

Your argument is that your link is superior to Iowa's actual code. Makes you look the fool.

Oh, and by the way I've produced 5 legal experts that back my case up. You? A bunch of links that would lead anyone reading them that your perverted reasoning would allow affinity marriage.
Look how uppity the forum pervert gets when hoisted on his own petard. :lmao:

The POS LyingGayPervertFAUN makes claims he/she/it (whatever it self identifies as today) can't support with a quote even though it says I post it often.

Well pervert, put up or shut up. Post a link to where you claim I said brothers SHOULD marry.

Pervert can't. Proving he/she/it is a dishonest piece of shit.
You're too funny. You demand that as though words have any meaning to you; or as if you even understand them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But sure, I'll post that link right after you post links confirming some of the lies you have told. Starting with your claim that family members would marry each other for financial gain .... post a link to even one such couple actually did......

:dance:

Your logical falicy is catching up to you. I've never stated any have (another lie by LyingGayPervFaun)

Provide the link, or this is simply another lie by our forum liar.

I have stated that it's legal, and have posted link after link after link to legal experts that confirm that.

So keep dancing you lying POS. We all see it gay boy.
You said people would.

Prove it.......

You've been challenged to link to where I posted that Brothers should Marry each other. So far you've failed that challenge even after you doubled down by stating I said it many times, which should make finding one a friggin piece of cake.

You are in no position to demand anything until you provide either A: proof of me making that absurd statement, or B: Admit the lie.

Well? We're all waiting

Last edited:
Look how uppity the forum pervert gets when hoisted on his own petard. :lmao:

The POS LyingGayPervertFAUN makes claims he/she/it (whatever it self identifies as today) can't support with a quote even though it says I post it often.

Well pervert, put up or shut up. Post a link to where you claim I said brothers SHOULD marry.

You're too funny. You demand that as though words have any meaning to you; or as if you even understand them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But sure, I'll post that link right after you post links confirming some of the lies you have told. Starting with your claim that family members would marry each other for financial gain .... post a link to even one such couple actually did......

Your logical falicy is catching up to you. I've never stated any have (another lie by LyingGayPervFaun)

I have stated that it's legal, and have posted link after link after link to legal experts that confirm that.

You said people would.

Prove it.......

You've been challenged to link to where I posted that Brothers should Marry each other. So far you've failed that challenge even after you doubled down by stating I said it many times, which should make finding one a friggin piece of cake.

You are in no position to demand anything until you provide either A: proof of me making that absurd statement, or B: Admit the lie.

Well? We're all waiting
Cries the forum pervert who refuses to prove his claim that family members would marry each other. :eusa_doh:

icon_rolleyes.gif

You said people would.

Prove it.......

Well? We're all waiting
Cries the forum pervert who refuses to prove his claim that family members would marry each other. :eusa_doh:

Cries the confirmed liar.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You said people would.

Prove it.......

Well? We're all waiting

Such a coward

TrannyFaun runs from its own words.

That's what lying cowards do

You said people would.

Prove it.......

Well? We're all waiting

Such a coward

Spits the forum pervert who refuses to prove his own claims. :eusa_doh:

You don't like getting hoisted with your own petard, huh?

You said people would.

Prove it.......

Well? We're all waiting

Such a coward

Says the tranny coward. So sure of his lie it doubled downed claiming I said something many many times, which would make it extremely easy to find, Right? But trannyFaun can't produce.

Such is the story of TrannyFauns life I guess. Got his panties in a knot

Last edited:

Well? We're all waiting

Such a coward

Says the tranny coward. So sure of his lie it doubled downed claiming I said something many many times, which would make it extremely easy to find, Right? But trannyFaun can't produce.

I love the irony. The forum pervert demands others prove things when she herself refuses to.

Such a coward

I love the irony. The forum pervert demands others prove things when she herself refuses to.

See TrannyFaun run like the coward it is.

You were challenged and ran. The forum coward produces zilch.

Go wash your bras out.

You are my bitch until you provide the link where I said brothers should Marry each other.

You can't?

Then get me a sammie you cross dressing bitch.

Such a coward

Go wash your bras out.

You are my bitch until you provide the link where I said brothers should Marry each other.

You can't?

Right backatcha, perv. You were challenged and you ran. You said it same-sex siblings would marry each other..... so prove it.......

Instead, you run from doing so as fast as your walker will allow.

Such a coward

Go wash your bras out.

You can't?

Right backatcha, perv. You were challenged and you ran. You said it same-sex siblings would marry each other..... so prove it.......

Poor dipshit crossdressing GayFaun. Got caught in a lie it doubled down on then makes demands of others.

What? Panties don't fit right this morning TrannyFaun? That's because they ain't meant to fit on folks with balls.

What's that you say? They fit fine? Maybe you should grow a pair and find at least one time that I said brothers should Marry. Remember? You said I made the statement many many times. Should be a piece of cake. Or maybe you can't because it never happened, confirming that you are a pathological liar.

WeaselFaun can't find a singe one. Now get me that sammie bitch.

Go wash your bras out.

You can't?

Poor dipshit crossdressing GayFaun. Got caught in a lie it doubled down on then makes demands of others.

What? Panties don't fit right this morning TrannyFaun? That's because they ain't meant to fit on folks with balls.

What's that you say? They fit fine? Maybe you should grow a pair and find at least one time that I said brothers should Marry. Remember? You said I made the statement many many times. Should be a piece of cake. Or maybe you can't because it never happened, confirming that you are a pathological liar.

Oh, nooo's.... the forum pervert, who can't stop talking about brothers marrying each other ... who can't stop fantasizing about men sucking other mens' cocks ... is now playing the victim card as an excuse not to prove her claims.

ROFLSmiley.gif

Go wash your bras out.

You can't?

Oh, nooo's.... the forum pervert, who can't stop talking about brothers marrying each other ... who can't stop fantasizing about men sucking other mens' cocks ... is now playing the victim card as an excuse not to prove her claims.

ROFLSmiley.gif

TrannyFaun got caught lying and now he hides behind his gay lifestyle.

Too funny TrannyFaun. Of course you can back up you're words by actually supplying a link (you said there were many) of me stating brothers should Marry?

No??????

Proving once again TrannyFaun is a pathological liar.

But we all knew that already.

Go wash your bras out.

You can't?

ROFLSmiley.gif

Too funny TrannyFaun. Of course you can back up you're words by actually supplying a link (you said there were many) of me stating brothers should Marry?

No??????

Get ready to watch the forum pervert's head explode as she's once again hoisted with her own petard...

Find the post where I said I am gay... or once again expose yourself to be the lying pervert the forum recognizes you to be.

:blowup::blowup::blowup:

Go wash your bras out.

You can't?

ROFLSmiley.gif

No??????

Get ready to watch the forum pervert's head explode as she's once again hoisted with her own petard...

Find the post where I said I am gay... or once again expose yourself to be the lying pervert the forum recognizes you to be.

:blowup::blowup::blowup:

When you're a proven liar, which I've done thoroughly, one can only assume you lie about everything. So when you claim to be a hetro, everyone can assume you, a pathological liar, is actually gay.

See the problem with lying?

And it is amusing how you, a gay rights advocate, is insulted by the implication that you are gay.

Shouldn't actually cause you pause whatsoever.

So, deliver that link to where you claim I said many, many times that brothers should Marry each other, or continue your pathological lying.

It's your choice. No doubt you will continue drooling all over that pretty dress you're wearing.

Moderation Message:

Not going back and checking where this thread went off the rails.
But the 2 people left in the discussion need to be aware that this multi-page exchange is
considered thread derailment. Dont' do this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back