It's Early But McCain Is In Trouble

So? You are the marriage police?
I'm not. Hell, I respect the man for it. John Q. South Carolina Republican Primary Voter probably won't think too highly however...

Kathianne said:
As for elections, there are less than 20% that actually follow and understand the positions. They influence a substantial number of voters. There are a much smaller number whose votes are for no reason than race, religion, or ethnicity. Then there are the big city, 'bought' votes, those do not tend towards Republican.
And then there are a substancial number of voters whose primary concern is social issues such as abortion, the courts, gay marriage, etc.

On those issues McCain bats 3/3; Rudy goes 1/3.

I'm not. Hell, I respect the man for it. John Q. South Carolina Republican Primary Voter probably won't think too highly however...

And then there are a substancial number of voters whose primary concern is social issues such as abortion, the courts, gay marriage, etc.

Say hi to Toto for me as you continue your stoll down the Yellow Brick Road

Show me those 'substantial' numbers from any election. That has been the card of the left for the past 5 elections. It's old and non-relevant, never was.

2004. Morals was the top concern of at least 1/4 of the electorate.

Not true. Gore was a rotten candidate and the voters could not figure out which Gore to vote for. There were so many on the campaign trail saying so many different things

Alternative is right, because no thinking person can consider McCain a conservative.

Also, I completely dispute the notion that the reason McCain is dropping is because he has been supportive of President Bush. Guiliani has been just as supportive. If that was the reason, Guiliani would be having just as many problems as McCain is.

Would have rep'd, but can't. Great post!

But how can he beat McCain?

Honestly, i think just about anyone could beat McCain.

Im going for Romney right now though. I could definitely vote for Guiliani and I could probably hold my breath and vote for McCain too in the general. But the more I look at Romney the more I like him.

I don't think anyone will play this dirty, but Guilani has dressed up like a woman on national television. I could see potential opponents using pictures of him dressed as a woman in dirty campaign ads.

Example:

Show a picture of Guiliani in a dress with a caption below:

Do you really trust this guy for national security?

or

Upholding tradidtional values?

Guilani has alot of stuff opponents can use. Im not saying he wouldnt be a good candidate, but there could be some issues with that later on.

I don't think anyone will play this dirty, but Guilani has dressed up like a woman on national television. I could see potential opponents using pictures of him dressed as a woman in dirty campaign ads.

Example:

Show a picture of Guiliani in a dress with a caption below:

Do you really trust this guy for national security?

or

Upholding tradidtional values?

Guilani has alot of stuff opponents can use. Im not saying he wouldnt be a good candidate, but there could be some issues with that later on.

Guiliani in drag has been on front page of Chicago Trib twice that I recall. No problem, context given.

Forum List

Back