It's demand that drives the economy and other things Liberals get consistently wrong

We're at almost $900B -- and out of ammo!

WTF are we spending money on? 3 and 4 Star Generals and their staff?? Mars base? UFO's?
My friends think I'm crazy when I said these recent government hearing about UFO's was just theater. They want public support for the money they are spending so they hint to us that the government might be covering up aliens they have at Roswell or Los Alamos.

Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs is a headline from 2017​

U.S. recovered non-human 'biologics' from UFO crash sites, former intel official says 2023.​

So clearly they want to spend more money and this time they don't want to get caught doing it again in secret like they did in 2017

My friends think I'm crazy when I said these recent government hearing about UFO's was just theater. They want public support for the money they are spending so they hint to us that the government might be covering up aliens they have at Roswell or Los Alamos.

Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs is a headline from 2017​

U.S. recovered non-human 'biologics' from UFO crash sites, former intel official says 2023.​

So clearly they want to spend more money and this time they don't want to get caught doing it again in secret like they did in 2017
Gives new meaning to 'ufo'. Unidentified Financial Outlay.
So many operations to fund.....

Forum List

Back