Its deflection time again, folks, and this time Garbo speaks.....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Catlin Jenner's double, ie Mrs. Trump gave a speech today honoring women, that in its self is a bit odd, since her husband only dates imports out a of box with a expiration date on it. Now the public has learned that Catlin's absense was due mostly to her rehearsing over and over and over and over and over and over and over for months, learning to speak english without Michelle's help. I just wish she'd chosen a better topic, like how to snare a rich man with small hands or how to avoid sex with a con man on steriods or better still, how to con the public into thinking you give a rats shit about anything save for shoppin and being arm candy to a clown.

Catlin Jenner's double, ie Mrs. Trump gave a speech today honoring women, that in its self is a bit odd, since her husband only dates imports out a of box with a expiration date on it. Now the public has learned that Catlin's absense was due mostly to her rehearsing over and over and over and over and over and over and over for months, learning to speak english without Michelle's help. I just wish she'd chosen a better topic, like how to snare a rich man with small hands or how to avoid sex with a con man on steriods or better still, how to con the public into thinking you give a rats shit about anything save for shoppin and being arm candy to a clown.

It's like listening to Hillary talk about women not being treated well, hilarious!

obsession.....look what it does to someone.....

Forum List

Back