It's crap that we can't change our title...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck if I know.

It says I'm a "gold member" too.

I guess it could be worse. It could read "Gold Finger".

Then there's those "trophy points".

WTH is that all about?

Can we trade them in for a toaster or something? How many do I need to get an Astin Martin?

Pay USMB some money and you can call yourself something different.

'Lead Foot' ?

I have no problem editing my thread titles...if I catch the mistake before the tool is removed. See if you can find a button at the top of your thread THREAD TOOLS...see if EDIT TITLE comes up under it. If not...you're up a shit creek without a paddle!
:boohoo:

I have no problem editing my thread titles...if I catch the mistake before the tool is removed. See if you can find a button at the top of your thread THREAD TOOLS...see if EDIT TITLE comes up under it. If not...you're up a shit creek without a paddle!
he was not talking about thread titles... gold member
My bad.

However, it can be changed to Gold Supporting Member for a song.

he was not talking about thread titles... gold member
My bad.

However, it can be changed to Gold Supporting Member for a song.
Extra large member or no deal

Any mod on duty will correct a thread title for you if you ask nicely, even the asshole ones.

You complain about gold member? I cant change this crappy gibberish under my nickname and niether can the mods.

Not cool

It is possible. I will try to help you again.

t4617.gif

Why do you give a crap if you are an Archduke or Earl? Your day is so open and unsatisfying complaining about something on a message board is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back