"ITS CONSTITUTIONAL BITCHES" : DNC Executive Director on Obamacare Ruling

change your tampon

Why? Does the bloody truth hurt? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, it was tacky. Who gives a fuck about the "DNC Executive Director"? This conservative blogger approach to tacking on to something trivial and trying to make it into a monstrosity (see: Hillary Rosen) is so asinine.

I mean there is a whole brigade of losers that spend their whole day trying to get things to trend on twitter.

roberts crap balls go well with pasta. give it a try my fellow republicans

we deserve to eat. we voted for the guy that nominated roberts. slop up roberts droppings, my friends.

Okay, I'm calling you out Sarah, and don't you dare try to duck this!
You said you were not voting for Romney because there was no difference between him and Obama.
Well after today, there is a clear concise difference, so, are you going to plug your nose and do your duty and vote for Romney ?

we deserve to eat. we voted for the guy that nominated roberts. slop up roberts droppings, my friends.

Okay, I'm calling you out Sarah, and don't you dare try to duck this!
You said you were not voting for Romney because there was no difference between him and Obama.
Well after today, there is a clear concise difference, so, are you going to plug your nose and do your duty and vote for Romney ?
I will, anything to get this socailist fool out of office.

change your tampon

Why? Does the bloody truth hurt? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, it was tacky. Who gives a fuck about the "DNC Executive Director"? This conservative blogger approach to tacking on to something trivial and trying to make it into a monstrosity (see: Hillary Rosen) is so asinine.

I mean there is a whole brigade of losers that spend their whole day trying to get things to trend on twitter.

Ah if it were one quote by one guy, perhaps. The Hill, though had more:

DNC staffers celebrate ruling: 'It's constitutional. Bitches' - The Hill's Twitter Room

They aren’t the three words the Democratic National Committee intended to define their response to the Supreme Court’s ruling on healthcare, but they instantly whipped around the Internet thanks to the power of Twitter: “It's constitutional. Bitches.”
Patrick Gaspard @patrickgaspard
it's constitutional. Bitches.

28 Jun 12

Patrick Gaspard, the Executive Director of the Democratic National Committee, tweeted the news at 10:19 a.m. Thursday, responding to a fight that has raged along partisan lines since 2009.

Three hours after he sent it, Gaspard’s tweet had been retweeted 1,525 times and saved 333.

The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), far less thrilled about the outcome of the case, fired back: “Do you hear that America? This is what Democrats think about your liberty. ‪”

Gaspard later added he let his “excitement get the better of me.”
Patrick Gaspard @patrickgaspard
I let my scotus excitement get the better of me. In all seriousness, this is an important moment in improving the lives of all Americans.

28 Jun 12

A few other Democratic National Committee staff members could not contain their excitement that the Supreme Court ruled the Affordable Care Act constitutional.

Greg Greene, the DNC new media outreach director, offered “sad trombone” sounds to the Republicans: “Anyone have a trombone? The folks at @GOP need someone to lend them one.”

According to conservative Michelle Malkin’s site Twitchy, which took a screenshot, Greene deleted another tweet that suggested a high level of boisterousness in the office: “Overheard in the office: "TAKE THAT MOTHER******S!!"

The NRCC also responded to Greene’s tweet, which no longer exists.
NRCC

* ✔

@NRCC
America: this DNC Senior Staffer celebrates while you get taxed: Overheard in the office: "TAKE THAT MOTHER******S!!" - @ggreeneva

28 Jun 12

Steve Walker, the deputy national political director, also suggested a high level of celebration in the office, tweeting that he high-fived DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.).
Steve Walker @stevenlwalker
Just got a high five from @DWStweets.

28 Jun 12

The DNC confirmed that the unverified accounts do belong to employees. The official DNC accounts belonging to Communications Director Brad Woodhouse and National Press Secretary Melanie Roussell stayed silent until the president delivered a statement shortly after noon.

Later in the afternoon, Republicans popularized the hashtag #ObamaCareInThreeWords, very likely a response to Gaspard's tweet.
Kevin McCarthy

* ✔

@GOPWhip
#ObamaCareInThreeWords --> We Will Repeal. #FullRepeal #ObamaTax

28 Jun 12

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus then called on Wasserman Schultz to condemn Gaspard's comment.
Reince Priebus

* ✔

Forum List

Back