It's come to this

Toddsterpatriot,

What do you find funny about this travesty?
What travesty....................Another supposed Victim card played by the left.........

Oh the Drama..............Barf.
What "victim card"?

I knew you unAmerican ass-wipes would be OK with attacking him.

Do you really want this to be the kinda place where stuff like this happens?

I don't.

Your a Democratic asshole. You want to make this guy a hero and he’s just a piece of shit just like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!
I don't know if he's a "war hero" or not, and I don't care either.

He is however an American soldier and the way you sickos are treating him is a disgrace.

He’s an American disgrace. Now all of a sudden you libtards care about our military. That’s a joke.

That's a lie. I have always cared about and respected our military.

Toddsterpatriot,

What travesty....................Another supposed Victim card played by the left.........

What "victim card"?

I don't.

Your a Democratic asshole. You want to make this guy a hero and he’s just a piece of shit just like you.

You are dumber than two stacked rocks. You have no idea what you are talking about.

In other words you are just another idiot tRumpling.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

He is however an American soldier and the way you sickos are treating him is a disgrace.

He’s an American disgrace. Now all of a sudden you libtards care about our military. That’s a joke.

ONLY when it suits you, Creepy one. You're getting clobbered on your OWN thread, time to call it a night, mentally challenged one.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

That’s a lie. You libtards only like them when they serve your cause. You have no respect for the military.

The US Army is preparing to move Lt.Col. Vindman and family to a safe location.

It's a sad, sad day for the USA.

You republicans should be ashamed.

You won't be, you aren't self-aware enough.

But you should be.

The Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a safe location if necessary
You know you had to be reprimanded for being anti-American while he was talking to Russian troops saying America doesn’t know how to do anything..
it’s his own doing.

Toddsterpatriot,

What "victim card"?

I don't.

You are dumber than two stacked rocks. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Your a pathetic brainwashed libtard. You have said nothing that is true and I’ll be here to remind you when this dog and pony show is over and you have our President Trump till 2024.

Toddsterpatriot,

What "victim card"?

I don't.

The bolded is as lame as it gets. Is that supposed to be funny?

Liberals are so corny.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

John Kerry was a soldier at one time too, so was John Murtha. Neither one of them were worth spit.

When did leftists start liking the military all of a sudden? Did ya'll get all patriotic after those Russians stole your election or something?

:laughing0301:

They don't like the military....
They were willing to sacrifice 50 American soldiers to the onslaught of the Turkish army just Few days ago.

Jo

The US Army is preparing to move Lt.Col. Vindman and family to a safe location.

It's a sad, sad day for the USA.

You republicans should be ashamed.

You won't be, you aren't self-aware enough.

But you should be.

The Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a safe location if necessary

I read the article. It doesn’t appear he nor his family has been physically threatened. So I have to ask, is this article intended to get the less discerning and skeptical observers to think he has been threatened?

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

You have got to remember they don't give a damn about the uniform when it doesn't fit their madness. They are attacking a man who has served for 20yrs as compared to a man who was a draft dodger. Do you really think they care if this man is in danger or not.

They are attacking a man who has served for 20yrs

Like attacking Oliver North, David Petraeus or Michael Flynn?

Let me know when Vidman becomes a convicted criminal.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

Salute the uniform and not necessarily the person wearing the uniform.....

You see a HERO.......because he is after Trump..........sorry lib I don't see a HERO here..........

If he was so dang concerned about the call ......then why the hell didn't he file the complaint himself......

Might be because the DOJ looked at it an found nothing worthy of further investigation.

Enjoy the show .........that is all it is..........
The DOJ also looked at Hillary and found nothing worthy of investigation...but I assume you don't agree with the DOJ's assessment do you

Toddsterpatriot,

What "victim card"?

I knew you unAmerican ass-wipes would be OK with attacking my him.

I don't.
I served.........and have an opinion on this............This whole dang thing is a JOKE..........He's concerned.......who the hell cares...

Now.......did he leak it outside of the chain of command.......to those who didn't have the need to know..........that's my question.

Your side has BS witnesses........and no real evidence......In a real courtroom it would have already been laughed out of court.
Your side has witnesses who are afraid to testify under oath....because if they do, they will have to tell the truth ….and they have seen that once they tell the truth, dic suckers like you will do them the same way they are doing Vindman….you people are pathetic sycophants

Forum List

Back