It's come to this

The US Army is preparing to move Lt.Col. Vindman and family to a safe location.

It's a sad, sad day for the USA.

You republicans should be ashamed.

You won't be, you aren't self-aware enough.

But you should be.

The Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a safe location if necessary

I saw that earlier on AOL home page. I was disgusted but not surprised.

These people have no respect for life.

They want to kill or harm people for exercising their right to free speech and honoring a subpoena.

That sure isn't pro life or anything close to a real American.
Oh the Drama................Scripted at that.

We don't have any respect for the Dem party............there fixed it for you.

Toddsterpatriot,

What do you find funny about this travesty?

He's a war hero...….LOL!
I don't know if he's a "war hero" or not, and I don't care either.

He is however an American soldier and the way you sickos are treating him is a disgrace.

John Kerry was a soldier at one time too, so was John Murtha. Neither one of them were worth spit.

When did leftists start liking the military all of a sudden?

When did y'all fascists start hating on them?

Oh wait, I remember. You like people who WERE captured by your bizarre personality cult, OK?

Vindman is an arrogant asshole and a perfect example of a deep state operative. He thinks that he should run foreign policy because he’s smarter than anyone else. He showed a complete disregard for his chain of command, and has a conflict of interest because he put Ukrainian national interests above the Commander in Chief.

Think about it: Vindman is participating in a partisan effort to overthrow the duly-elected President of the United States, his own Commander in Chief. That alone in most countries would get you up in front of a firing squad. At the least, Mr. Snivel Dick Vindman should have his Federal Recognition pulled, along with his security clearance, and then do some time in the Military Disciplinary Barracks at Ft Leavenworth.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

He is however an American soldier and the way you sickos are treating him is a disgrace.

John Kerry was a soldier at one time too, so was John Murtha. Neither one of them were worth spit.

When did leftists start liking the military all of a sudden?

When did y'all fascists start hating on them?

Oh wait, I remember. You like people who WERE captured by your bizarre personality cult, OK?

Vindman is an arrogant asshole and a perfect example of a deep state operative. He thinks that he should run foreign policy because he’s smarter than anyone else. He showed a complete disregard for his chain of command, and has a conflict of interest because he put Ukrainian national interests above the Commander in Chief.

Think about it: Vindman is participating in a partisan effort to overthrow the duly-elected President of the United States, his own Commander in Chief. That alone in most countries would get you up in front of a firing squad. Mr. Snivel Dick Vindman should also have his Federal Recognition pulled, along with his security clearance, and then do some time in the Military Disciplinary Barracks at Ft Leavenworth.
And the liberal loons just LOVE this a**hole! Of COURSE they do, they ARE that stupid.

But you should be.

The Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a safe location if necessary
cancer.jpg

Who remembers these leftist Golden Oldies?

"Hey, hey LBJ, how many kids have you killed today?"

"One, two, three, four! We don't want your fucking war!"

"What do we want? U.S. Out! When do we want it? Now!"

"Bush lied! People died!"

"Iraq is not the enemy, War is not the answer!

:laughing0301:

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

You have got to remember they don't give a damn about the uniform when it doesn't fit their madness. They are attacking a man who has served for 20yrs as compared to a man who was a draft dodger. Do you really think they care if this man is in danger or not.

They are attacking a man who has served for 20yrs

Like attacking Oliver North, David Petraeus or Michael Flynn?

But you should be.

Why. His own military said he is lazy and a food thief. No one has come to his aid or speak up for him. I find that interesting that his brother soldiers don’t back him. He has no character and pride. He is a piece of shit If you want to blame someone, blame your beloved Democrats who started another which hunt they will lose with no proof as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back