It's colder than...

S

SinisterMotives

... Caligula's copper codpiece in here!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. :)

It's not cold here at all, mild and raining.

Feels like summer today, compares to what it has been!!! a whooping 22 degrees outside!

It's been getting above freezing this week, but it takes all day long to get there.

It's supposed to be mild and rainy in Louisiana while I'm down there next week, so I probably won't get to go to the lake and take pictures. :(

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
It's supposed to be mild and rainy in Louisiana while I'm down there next week, so I probably won't get to go to the lake and take pictures. :(

Oh c'mon, you can get fantasic pictures in the rain paticularly monochrome. Dead easy with a digital camera.

25 here in Westchester. 72 inside my house. 120 in my lizards cage. 68 in my bedroom & 70 in the bathroom (that's where my crickets are stored).

Originally posted by 5.10 leader
Oh c'mon, you can get fantasic pictures in the rain paticularly monochrome. Dead easy with a digital camera.

I don't have a digital camera, and trust me, you can't see three feet in front of you during a Louisiana thunderstorm.

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I don't have a digital camera, and trust me, you can't see three feet in front of you during a Louisiana thunderstorm.

Only joking.

But as a serious point one of the most atmospheric times to take pics is just after a thunderstorm when the ground is drying and there is a mist a metre or so above the ground.

Why don't you sit your ass in the lizard cage then?? warm up a bit

its 15 above here in nashville but warming nicely we may hit 35 today.... pulling old carpet out..yeppeee NOT!!! SM...right after a rain is the best time to take pics of bodies of water...nice and still and flat with the fog rising up... my kinda mornin...:)

I'll try to take a few photos from the pier then. The prettiest shots are to be had in places that can only be reached by boat, but we can't have everything I suppose.

It's 45 degrees here in Louisiana and it pretty but I am damn cold I wouldn't call it mild by far !! Us southerners call thit burrchilly !!

PARTYHATS ANYONE ??

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
It's 45 degrees here in Louisiana and it pretty but I am damn cold I wouldn't call it mild by far !! Us southerners call thit burrchilly !!

PARTYHATS ANYONE ??

It's supposed to be in the 60s in Shreveport next week. We're gonna catch a thunderstorm when we roll into town Saturday.

It's somewhere in the 40's around here, I think. 'Bout the same as it's been the past couple of weeks.

It's sunny and in the mid 50s in the Beeeeyuuuteeful Bay Area.

w00t!

I went to Amador Valley High School! My folks still live in P-Town.

I'll be damned!!!!! my twin bro and I left P-town in 71 after 8th grade...was looking forward to being a "fighting Don" but never made it back.. unreal.. I used to live at division street right next to the cop shop/lil park... my dad managed kollin hardware for about 15 years..

New Topics

Forum List

Back