It's clear as day that Washington is set to launch military intrusion into Syria

Alev

Rookie
Jun 26, 2012
It's clear as day that Washington is set to launch military intrusion into Syria. And they see Turkey as a tool just. I'm sure of it absolutely for I've been working with the independent agency doing political analysis and estimating perspectives. I mean I'm in possession of the relevant data. I should say that during years of work I've got accustomed to cynicism of politicians but now I'm overwhelmed with emotions. I can't pacify myself with that cynical approach of Washington towards its long standing ally and strategic partner, Turkey.
That is clear absolutely all the dividends resulting from the change of power in Syria will go overseas, I bet you.... while those are Turkish soldiers who are going to die in combat activities to overthrow Asad! Turkey will also get wild instability on its border with Syria. Perp=haps Erdogan will multiply his wealth (that is Washington, D.C. where he is paid his second salary). Turkish people will get only huge problems. And Erdogan himself.....Is he aware he's actually a tool in the tricky hands of American political and military swindlers?
I guess there's some sophisticated hidden agenda molded in Washington. First they will subdue Asad by employing Erdogan. And then the new revolutionary wave will reach Turkey to destroy its moderate Islamic secular regime! It's secret to nobody that mighty Turkish posture in Islamic world is actually thorn in the fat American side! Bigger influence of such Turkey would inevitably led to mightier Islamic world and establishing of moderate Islam there! That is not what they are actually after, I bet you. In wake of Arabic revolutions so generously sponsored by the USA those are mainly Islamic radicals who come to power. And Turkey may well be just next in the list.,...

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder whose payroll the OP is on????

This just REEEEKS of some kind of 'agitprop' attempt to me...... color me skeptical!

Forum List

Back