It's Civil War day...

Auburn and their cheating quarterback are going to beat the panzy ducks. It will be a contest but you can't contain the cheating quarterback because he's the best money can buy and he's crazy good, ask his daddy who just had the last laugh on the integrity of the entire NCAA. Your only hope is to paralyze his worthless cheating ass with a nasty personal foul in the 1st quarter, break his goddamned cheating back. And because everyone knows what a travesty the NCAA decision was then no person with any realintegrity would root for a Tiger eventhough UofA was not complicit in this filthy, retarded criminal's tyranny. Ditto for Heisman folks. Guilty. The only thing missing from this national tradgedy is a whte bronco and a police chase.

I can't disagree with you..R.C.

Scam has so obviously been for himself only all year. How obvious was that just now when he was being carried on the shoulders of the players? He doesn't care about AU, he cares about Scam only...and is classless.

And Jon, I know you very much want Ark to be the top ranked SEC team, and I would be fine with that, but it is just not going to happen. AU WILL win the NC.

Want a wager?

Last edited:

Scam has so obviously been for himself only all year. How obvious was that just now when he was being carried on the shoulders of the players? He doesn't care about AU, he cares about Scam only...and is classless.

And Jon, I know you very much want Ark to be the top ranked SEC team, and I would be fins with that, but it is just not going to happen. AU WILL win the NC.

Want a wager?

Sure. Name the stakes.

Auburn's secondary is terrible, Oregon's pass is good. Oregon's defense is good.

Hats off to the ducks and tigers. The cream has risen to the top. Now, let's see if the hogs can do the same next year.

Rumor has it that Mallett is considering another year. If that's true, look for the Hogs to start near the top of the polls next year. We'll be returning all of our key players. Adams will stay, Childs will stay because he won't be healthy to make the draft, Hamilton will be back, Davis will be back, Jarius Wright will be back...the list goes on and on. The only real key player we'd be losing is Jake Bequette.

Even if Mallett leaves, Tyler Wilson ain't half bad. Adams and Wright might go pro in that situation. It would still be another good year, because the rest of the West won't be nearly as deadly.

How 'bout we get through THIS year...sheesh.

Auburn will take it all and be NC. Can't complain about 2 teams from the state of Al winning back to back NC's. ;) :D

It's up to you but I think it would be a great example of honesty if the people of Alabama who know EXACTLY how ineligible Cam Newton is, would swallow some pride and root for the lame ass ducks. I love the SEC too, but I love the integrity of college sports more, and there is no room for filthy cheaters no matter HOW good they may be. This kid, his daddy, and the NCAA have created a precedent that can't be undone, and it was all about the money. Might as well pay them all. Besides, this low iq loser will never graduate and he won't be back, thank God, and once enough more evidence comes back about his wrongdoings then the school you love and for good reason, will get a game back and Auburn will deservedly lose it's national title that it is definitely NOT entitled to.

And Kat I meant no offense to you personally in the last post. I just think people in that state have an excellent oppportunity to save some face here because ultimately, they may well have this champiionship negated.

And Kat I meant no offense to you personally in the last post. I just think people in that state have an excellent oppportunity to save some face here because ultimately, they may well have this champiionship negated.

Let you in on a little secret. I HATE AU. Always have..always will. I bleed Crimson..period.
:D

Auburn and their cheating quarterback are going to beat the panzy ducks. It will be a contest but you can't contain the cheating quarterback because he's the best money can buy and he's crazy good, ask his daddy who just had the last laugh on the integrity of the entire NCAA. Your only hope is to paralyze his worthless cheating ass with a nasty personal foul in the 1st quarter, break his goddamned cheating back. And because everyone knows what a travesty the NCAA decision was then no person with any realintegrity would root for a Tiger eventhough UofA was not complicit in this filthy, retarded criminal's tyranny. Ditto for Heisman folks. Guilty. The only thing missing from this national tradgedy is a whte bronco and a police chase.

I hate to agree but I do.

And I am a Duck. It's the gimmick offense. I knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody cracked the code on the "flip the switch" offense and Cal did it weeks ago.

Auburn is the real deal, scary good. They rolled over the SEC like bowling balls meeting bowling pins. I hate em but barring injuries they win the BCS.

Oregon has faced few teams that were really good and really motivated and Auburn is both. I fear it will be a slaughter.

And Jon, I know you very much want Ark to be the top ranked SEC team, and I would be fine with that, but it is just not going to happen. AU WILL win the NC.

Want a wager?

He's a born Dickhead with a dickhead dad. But he's a franchise player and will probably be the new Michael Vick in the NFL. He's a bad ass.

And Jon, I know you very much want Ark to be the top ranked SEC team, and I would be fins with that, but it is just not going to happen. AU WILL win the NC.

Want a wager?

Sure. Name the stakes.

Auburn's secondary is terrible, Oregon's pass is good. Oregon's defense is good.

Oops, just now seeing this. Not sure how I missed it last night.
You will have to help come up with the stakes. I can't think. :doubt:

How about winner gets to set the other's avatar for a week? It doesn't have to be football related, either. :)

Sounds perfect to me. Better get ready..no telling what you are going to be stuck with. :razz:

How about winner gets to set the other's avatar for a week? It doesn't have to be football related, either. :)

Sounds perfect to me. Better get ready..no telling what you are going to be stuck with. :razz:

I'll be stuck with my Razorback. You'll be stuck with something that like this, but probably worse:

billboard.jpg

I'll be stuck with my Razorback. You'll be stuck with something that like this, but probably worse:

billboard.jpg

LOL What is that? ULM??

Yours may not be sports oriented. Now are you sure you can handle this? ;)

billboard.jpg

LOL What is that? ULM??

Of course I can handle it.

ULM = University of Louisiana-Monroe, who beat Alabama a couple of years ago.

billboard.jpg

LOL What is that? ULM??

Of course I can handle it.

ULM = University of Louisiana-Monroe, who beat Alabama a couple of years ago.

That's what I thought. I think that was when Dubose was coaching. :puke3:

Nope, it was 2007. Nick Saban was the coach.

I guess I conveniently wiped that out of my mind. There was one greatest embarrassment with Dubose.

Forum List

Back