It's 'Cause of Obama!

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
[YOUTUBE]Os2EBYkXeOY[/YOUTUBE]

Best video I've seen throughout this entire campaign and it's only 1 minute 26 seconds.

Best video I've seen throughout this entire campaign and it's only 1 minute 26 seconds.
More fear tactics from the right! When are guys going to stop living in fear all the time, REALLLY? This video is about the most thing I have seen this whole campaign and why don't you show it to some kids and make them scared!

More fear tactics from the right! When are guys going to stop living in fear all the time, REALLLY? This video is about the most thing I have seen this whole campaign and why don't you show it to some kids and make them scared!

If it scares you then, perhaps you should examine Obama's experience a lot closer. Believe me, it'll only take a minute of your time.

Oh wait. It's only about the economy and nothing else matters.

Yeah, right.

If it scares you then, perhaps you should examine Obama's experience a lot closer. Believe me, it'll only take a minute of your time.

Oh wait. It's only about the economy and nothing else matters.

Yeah, right.
It doesn't scare me because I know it will never happen. ANd it is all about the economy, if we go bankrupt then how will we fund our military!

It doesn't scare me because I know it will never happen. ANd it is all about the economy, if we go bankrupt then how will we fund our military!

You know it will never happen. Really?

It is all about the economy? Not.

We ARE bankrupt.

How will we fund our military? I'd tell you what I think but it scares the daylights out of ME.

You know it will never happen. Really?

It is all about the economy? Not.

We ARE bankrupt.

How will we fund our military? I'd tell you what I think but it scares the daylights out of ME.
YOu really think with all the repubs with their guns and militia's and our military would ever let terrorist over take us like in your video. That is why I am for the right to bear arms and I stay friends with all my repub friends. You think the Iragi's had guerilla warfare, we live in the country where guerilla warfare probably started!
And why don't you have alittle more faith in your country!

the people who made the video should be fucking slapped and hard.

I think you forget that our borders aren't secure NOW, under Bush. Our ports aren't secure NOW, under Bush. You also forget that Bush is the one who relaxed efforts to track terrorists, Bush is the one who was in command when 9/11 happened too. I firmly believe that we were attacked on 9/11 BECAUSE Bush was president. Payback for his daddy's last war which is what set Osama off in the first place.

McCain won't keep us safer, if anything we're more likely to be attacked with McCain in the white house than with Obama because those who hate us will realize that the American people are willing participants in the behavior of their government. This is our chance to send a message to the world that we don't like what's been happening either.

and guess what, if we leave Iraq and the middle east and stop bombing them and trying to national build, they don't have a reason to attack us anymore. you idiot.

the people who made the video should be fucking slapped and hard.

I think you forget that our borders aren't secure NOW, under Bush. Our ports aren't secure NOW, under Bush. You also forget that Bush is the one who relaxed efforts to track terrorists, Bush is the one who was in command when 9/11 happened too. I firmly believe that we were attacked on 9/11 BECAUSE Bush was president. Payback for his daddy's last war which is what set Osama off in the first place.

McCain won't keep us safer, if anything we're more likely to be attacked with McCain in the white house than with Obama because those who hate us will realize that the American people are willing participants in the behavior of their government. This is our chance to send a message to the world that we don't like what's been happening either.

and guess what, if we leave Iraq and the middle east and stop bombing them and trying to national build, they don't have a reason to attack us anymore. you idiot.

Nice post.

Bush has destoyed our national security by destroying our economy.

We need a return to sanity.

I swear I can almost smell the shit in your diapers.

You cons are like a bunch of frightened school girls.

Would you fucking calm down. Muslim terrorists are not going to jump your fence and jack your wife.

Cons don't do humor or satire well. You should really hire some talented hollywood Libs to direct your infomercials.

YOu really think with all the repubs with their guns and militia's and our military would ever let terrorist over take us like in your video. That is why I am for the right to bear arms and I stay friends with all my repub friends. You think the Iragi's had guerilla warfare, we live in the country where guerilla warfare probably started!

YOu really think with all the repubs with their guns and militia's and our military would ever let terrorist over take us like in your video.

Do you really think they’re going to approach anybody from Main St? That’s not their MO.

You think the Iragi's had guerilla warfare, we live in the country where guerilla warfare probably started!

Not sure I understand what you’re saying but, I certainly don’t want to see guerilla warfare on US soil. That’s my point.

I have as much or more faith as any other veteran of this country. I don’t have faith in a young guy (black or white) with no executive experience, who’s, for example: Willing to sit at a table with a nation that wants to wipe out another nation – even though I don’t personally care for or about the nation they want to wipe out, raise taxes during a recession, and grow government. Again, for example.

Finally, I don’t care much for McCain and rather than voting for him in this election I’ll be voting against Obama because, Obama truly does scare me.

I understand that the video is powerfully negative but, if it wakes up one voter, of those who are old enough to vote, on this board, it was worth posting.

Last edited:

Would you fucking calm down. Muslim terrorists are not going to jump your fence and jack your wife.

Cons don't do humor or satire well. You should really hire some talented hollywood Libs to direct your infomercials.
Instead of them saying Obama put in McCain and instead of terrorist it could be nuclear winter!:tongue:
That is what I thought was going to happen when I was first was watching it, I got visions of Terminator 2!

Go do your homework already.

,[ I certainly don’t want to see guerilla warfare on US soil. That’s my point.

Do you think they wanted to see if on their soil in Irag! and I think someone else has asked this," Who was President when 9/11 happened?"
And are military is just going to go away when obama is President and if he is the way you guys like portray him this why we have checks and balances in our country for that reason. Like I asked before," Why don't you have any faith in our country?" And you guys really need to get off the crap Obama pals around with terrorists. He served on a board with one guy who organized the bombing of building where no one was hurt and about 40 years ago. The Bush's have pal'd around with the families of terrorists more then anyone.
Show me a link where Obama is friends with islamic extremists?

Do you think they wanted to see if on their soil in Irag! and I think someone else has asked this," Who was President when 9/11 happened?"
And are military is just going to go away when obama is President and if he is the way you guys like portray him this why we have checks and balances in our country for that reason. Like I asked before," Why don't you have any faith in our country?" And you guys really need to get off the crap Obama pals around with terrorists. He served on a board with one guy who organized the bombing of building where no one was hurt and about 40 years ago. The Bush's have pal'd around with the families of terrorists more then anyone.

Do you think they wanted to see if on their soil in Irag!
No.

Who was President when 9/11 happened?"
George W. Bush.

And are military is just going to go away when obama is President and if he is the way you guys like portray him this why we have checks and balances in our country for that reason.
From my prior respones: Do you really think they’re going to approach anybody from Main St? That’s not their MO.

He served on a board with one guy who organized the bombing of building where no one was hurt and about 40 years ago.
That created an affiliation, we DO NOT know the extent of it to this day.

The Bush's have pal'd around with the families of terrorists more then anyone.
Bush is not running for President.

No, you'll have to do your own research.

He served on a board with one guy who organized the bombing of building where no one was hurt and about 40 years ago.
That created an affiliation, we DO NOT know the extent of it to this day.

No, you'll have to do your own research.

Who cares what the extent is to this day, Obama has never bombed a building and I don't have to do any research, he isn't!

New Topics

Forum List

Back