Its called"Earth Cyclical Climate Change,"Global warming is a scam.!

The sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the ice continues to melt.

Why?

funny-pictures-cat-catches-birds-in-his-mouth.jpg

Here's my answer!

The sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the glaciers and the ice cap continue to melt.

Why?

Complete ecological units that function as natural systems without massive human intervention, including all vegetation, animals, microorganisms, soil, rocks, atmosphere and natural phenomena that occur within their boundaries.

The sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the glaciers and the ice cap continue to melt.

Why?

don't you get tired of being the laughing stock of the board? you make Bobo look like Einstein.

We all ignorant trolls that don't do any research. I think, you got that backwards, buckwheat. You are a know- it- troll trying to justify global warming, WITH all that research, but I digress. I am over Fifty years of age, and the changes in the climate is a no-brainer. We see it every day. But the cause? Lets suppose it isn’t natural. Lets’ suppose, if we don’t do something about it now, future generations will suffer the consequences, lets suppose the only objections are short term profit hogs that don’t give damn. Suppose we do something to stop this crap? Suppose, instead it is natural, then it wont matter, will it? Short term losses. Given the current stock market, what is the big deal, anyway? Boo hoo, the rich just get marginally richer. So sad, break my heart.

The sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the ice keeps melting.

Why?

Forum List

Back