It's Called Christmas!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I've had enough of the PC bull crap. Here's the real deal. Let's be honest with ourself and everybody else. It's called Christmas for a reason.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ[/ame]

Merry Christmas from the Big Black Dog.

This will put a damper on this post. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-9lBlQmimI[/ame]

Its the day we celebrate Santa's birthday

Happy Birthday Santa!

xtians get seasonal cramps about the silliest things. I bet jebus is rolling over in his cloud every time his religion becomes such a fucking farce this time of year.

83%20Jesus%20Loves%20YMCA.jpg

I am as Christian as they come and not some spring chicken either....and I was TAUGHT as a child, some 30 plus years ago, that those friends of mine who were not Christian but other faiths, to send them a card that said Season's Greetings or Happy Holidays and not to send them cards wishing THEM a Merry Christmas...out of courtesy to them.

This WAS proper edicate?

I am as Christian as they come and not some spring chicken either....and I was TAUGHT as a child, some 30 plus years ago, that those friends of mine who were not Christian but other faiths, to send them a card that said Season's Greetings or Happy Holidays and not to send them cards wishing THEM a Merry Christmas...out of courtesy to them.

This WAS proper edicate?

apparently. Perhaps you should include a baby jesus migdet in each card so he can make sure all those heathens SAY JESUS! SAY IT! when they open their holiday card.

This WAS proper edicate?

apparently. Perhaps you should include a baby jesus migdet in each card so he can make sure all those heathens SAY JESUS! SAY IT! when they open their holiday card.

"Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?" (in my best robert de niro voice) ;)

I try to lead by example, I have never pushed my religion upon anyone...my hopes are they would want to know about it, through my example.

Forum List

Back