It's called Christmas!

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ]YouTube - Christmas With a Capital "C"[/ame]

sheesh.. christian boy bands.. what a secular knock off.

Oh, when did the law gt passed that Americans could not say xmas? I find it hilarious every year that the same kind of bastards that preach on and on about deregulation and the rights of businesses gets menstrual cramps when those exact same companies decide to be inclusive rather than pretend that there is only one reason for seasonal celebration.

oh, and again... christian music sucks.

Thats spelled though!

You look like even more of an idiot when you try to correct obvious abbreviations, after you get called on atrocious spelling. :)

Did you *really* expect a warm reception with your current avatar? I hope not.

Oh, when did the law gt passed that Americans could not say xmas? I find it hilarious every year that the same kind of bastards that preach on and on about deregulation and the rights of businesses gets menstrual cramps when those exact same companies decide to be inclusive rather than pretend that there is only one reason for seasonal celebration.

Thanks for your opinion, Christ loves you Too!

You look like even more of an idiot when you try to correct obvious abbreviations, after you get called on atrocious spelling. :)

Did you *really* expect a warm reception with your current avatar? I hope not.

I guess you know nothing about flag "etiquette" then do you? It is perfectly acceptable.

Why is the US Flag diplayed Upside Down?

The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
Approved July 7, 1976

§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal.
As a result of the many traitors and enemies we as a free people have, both foreign and domestic, as a result of the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against US citizens and their life, liberty and property, and as a result of policies that have allowed (and continue to allow) enemies of this nation to enter in large numbers through a porous border policy, I believe the life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress.

Upside Down US Flag

So either get used to it or "PUT A HELMET ON!"

Last edited:
You do not have to have "Christian" tattooed on your forehead to know right from wrong, as an American. Christmas is Christmas. If you don't like it (as the song said - do not celebrate it)!!! I think the post and the video was awesome ... I don't care who the group was that was singing or the messenger sending the message!

But one thing for sure .... it sure hit a nerve quickly. "Freedom of Speech" come's in many mysterious forms, no? :eusa_pray:

hey, thanks.. the flying spaghetti monster and the entire greek pantheon think you are swell and your beliefs cute in a puppy sorta way.

I guess you know nothing about flag "etiquette" then do you? It is perfectly acceptable.

Why is the US Flag diplayed Upside Down?

The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
Approved July 7, 1976

§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal.
As a result of the many traitors and enemies we as a free people have, both foreign and domestic, as a result of the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against US citizens and their life, liberty and property, and as a result of policies that have allowed (and continue to allow) enemies of this nation to enter in large numbers through a porous border policy, I believe the life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress.

Upside Down US Flag

So either get used to it or "PUT A HELMET ON!"
If your friggen life and property are in such dire danger, WTF are you doing sitting on a message board lipping off?

You do not have to have "Christian" tattooed on your forehead to know right from wrong, as an American. Christmas is Christmas. If you don't like it (as the song said - do not celebrate it)!!! I think the post and the video was awesome ... I don't care who the group was that was singing or the messenger sending the message!

But one thing for sure .... it sure hit a nerve quickly. "Freedom of Speech" come's in many mysterious forms, no? :eusa_pray:

Isn't it amazing how most will stand on their soap box and claim we have and or are losing our first amendment under the bill of rights, yet these individuals are the first to shout obscenities when they hear something they do not agree with or like? Like you have no right to infringe on their ideology....sheeesh!

If your friggen life and property are in such dire danger, WTF are you doing sitting on a message board lipping off?

Not just mine...The entire nation! Or have you not heard about the NWO or the comming depression, or the NAU, or the Amero, or the Patriot acts I&II or NSPD 51, or the fact that the GOV. now owns 2/3 of the property of the US now, or that the GoV now owns the banking system, or that they are creating money out of thin air. The bubble just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Life as we know it here in the US is about to change in a very big way and not for the better.

i know you didn't just insinuate that slayer sucks worse than christian music, yo..... I *know* you didn't just do that...

Christian music sucks......

Except for Faith Plus One!

http://www.noob.us/humor/south-park-faith-plus-one/

Forum List

Back