It's Bush's Fault!!!

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
President Barack Obama made it clear at a fund-raiser in Atlanta today: The Democrats are still running against former President George W. Bush.

President Barack Obama speaks at a Democratic National Committee fund-raising event in Atlanta, Monday. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)At the Democratic Party event, the president said the Republican Party hasn’t differentiated itself from his predecessor. “They don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas–not one,” Obama said to applause. Obama rarely refers to Bush by name during speeches, preferring instead to say “the previous administration
Obama Blames Bush and GOP - Washington Wire - WSJ

I have one question for the President, When do you start taking responsibility for your actions in the White House rather than blaming the previous Administration? Not one single month during your Administration has there not been substantial job loss, the US debt has gone from 9 Trillion at the end of the 8 years of Bush to 13 Trillion in just 2 years of your presidency. Mi. unemployment was 10% prior to the auto bailouts its now 14%. . You have dismantled NASA, had your own Katrina with the oil spill in the gulf, and alienated several allies including Poland, Israel, etc. You passed a national healthcare bill that forces every American to buy a product they may or may not want regardless of every poll that told you they did not want it. You sued a state over immigration over a universally popular law to enforce laws your DOJ chooses not too. So here we are Mr. President at the point where you have nothing left to say but to blame the previous Administration for your policies that have done nothing whatsoever other than to take this nation down the debt road. So rather than say it's Bush's fault perhaps you might want to say, I'm continuing the policies of the previous President.

President Barack Obama made it clear at a fund-raiser in Atlanta today: The Democrats are still running against former President George W. Bush.

President Barack Obama speaks at a Democratic National Committee fund-raising event in Atlanta, Monday. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)At the Democratic Party event, the president said the Republican Party hasn’t differentiated itself from his predecessor. “They don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas–not one,” Obama said to applause. Obama rarely refers to Bush by name during speeches, preferring instead to say “the previous administration

I have one question for the President, When do you start taking responsibility for your actions in the White House rather than blaming the previous Administration? Not one single month during your Administration has there not been substantial job loss, the US debt has gone from 9 Trillion at the end of the 8 years of Bush to 13 Trillion in just 2 years of your presidency. Mi. unemployment was 10% prior to the auto bailouts its now 14%. . You have dismantled NASA, had your own Katrina with the oil spill in the gulf, and alienated several allies including Poland, Israel, etc. You passed a national healthcare bill that forces every American to buy a product they may or may not want regardless of every poll that told you they did not want it. You sued a state over immigration over a universally popular law to enforce laws your DOJ chooses not too. So here we are Mr. President at the point where you have nothing left to say but to blame the previous Administration for your policies that have done nothing whatsoever other than to take this nation down the debt road. So rather than say it's Bush's fault perhaps you might want to say, I'm continuing the policies of the previous President.

If you have no real or POPULAR accomplishments to discuss, you may as well talk about what the other guy did or didnt do.

If you have no real or POPULAR accomplishments to discuss, you may as well talk about what the other guy did or didnt do.

Exactly, and I might add to that it serves to deflect some of your own poor performance.

The Stink of Bush will be around for the next twenty years...

Might as well run against it

obama-family-grand-canyon-480x343.jpg

if you're gonna blame everything on bush, don't you think you should change some of your policies first to actually diferentiate yourself from him?
“The Patriot Act, wiretaps, e-mail intercepts, military tribunals, Predator drone attacks, Iraq (i.e., slowing the withdrawal), Afghanistan (i.e., the surge) — and now Guantanamo.” rendition — turning over terrorists seized abroad to foreign countries; state secrets — claiming them in court to quash legal proceedings on rendition and other erstwhile barbarisms; and the denial of habeas corpus — to detainees in Afghanistan’s Bagram prison.
stimulus packages, tax cuts, bailouts, entitlement programs, increased spending.

Oh man, I hope after Obama is done presidents to running the country JUST LIKE BUSH...

Can you tell us where Obama is different than Bush? Carefull =D

Of course...name a subject

The War- Bush centered his effort on Iraq where ther were no terrorists, Obama redirected focus on Afghanistan while increasing the role of Pakistan

Foreign Policy- Bush held an "I'm the decider" view towards foreign policy and expected allies to either support him or face the consequences. Obama has been more inclusive of our allies and listened to their opinions. Result...increased coalition support in Afghanistan

Healthcare- Obama pushed through the most comprehensive Healthcare Bill in 100 years....Bush blocked it

Stem Cell Research- Obama increased funding while Bush blocked research

Global Warming- Bush denied its existance while Obama engaged international cooperation

Economy- Bush believed in tax cuts regardless of the consequences. Obama had to clean up his mess

Torture- Bush supported Waterboarding while Obama banned its use

Oh man, I hope after Obama is done presidents to running the country JUST LIKE BUSH...

The War- Bush centered his effort on Iraq where ther were no terrorists, Obama redirected focus on Afghanistan while increasing the role of Pakistan

Foreign Policy- Bush held an "I'm the decider" view towards foreign policy and expected allies to either support him or face the consequences. Obama has been more inclusive of our allies and listened to their opinions. Result...increased coalition support in Afghanistan

Healthcare- Obama pushed through the most comprehensive Healthcare Bill in 100 years....Bush blocked it

Stem Cell Research- Obama increased funding while Bush blocked research

Global Warming- Bush denied its existance while Obama engaged international cooperation

Economy- Bush believed in tax cuts regardless of the consequences. Obama had to clean up his mess

Torture- Bush supported Waterboarding while Obama banned its use

So really, Obama's inclusive foreign policy has been a success? why did Bush get three sanctions against Iran passed without one dissenting vote? obama passed his with our allies turkey adn brazil voting against sanctions. how is that building a coalition?
you really want to argue that our relationship with allies great britain, israel and poland are stronger under obama?
how's the korean peninsula looking right about now?
how did obama's trip to copenhagen turn out? kind of like his bid to get olympics to chicago, huh?
obama claims to have passed one of hte largest tax cuts in history.
so obama banned the method that got us some of the most important information in war against islamic extremists. congratulations.

No terrorists in Iraq?

Ever heard of Zarqawi?

TIMELINE: Zarqawi's road to perdition. - TIME

No terrorists in Iraq?

Ever heard of Zarqawi?

Where were the Iraqis on 9-11?

There were terrorists in Iraq........after Bush invaded

If there is no difference in the policies of Obama and Bush..

Why do Republicans vote against EVERY Obama program?

why did democrats make the claim for years under Bush that Guantanamo Bay needed to be closed immediately, it was threatening the safety of our troops?

gee, haven't heard that in a while...wonder why

No terrorists in Iraq?

Ever heard of Zarqawi?

Where were the Iraqis on 9-11?

There were terrorists in Iraq........after Bush invaded

Are you actually going to claim that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi wasn't in Iraq before the invasion? :cuckoo:

why did democrats make the claim for years under Bush that Guantanamo Bay needed to be closed immediately, it was threatening the safety of our troops?

Because Bush fucked up the cases against Guantanamo inmates so badly that they can't be tried in any court of law. By holding people for years with no charges, no rights to an attorney, no rights to face their accusor....not to mention TORTURE. Bush ensured these men could never get a fair trial

Now they are literally men without a country and an example of US human rights violations forever.

Because Bush fucked up the cases against Guantanamo inmates so badly that they can't be tried in any court of law. By holding people for years with no charges, no rights to an attorney, no rights to face their accusor....not to mention TORTURE. Bush ensured these men could never get a fair trial

Now they are literally men without a country and an example of US human rights violations forever.

that is your reason why guantanamo isn't closed? bush screwed things up so royally, that obama is UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THESE INMATES? really? that makes absolutely no sense. so what is obama going to do with them?

Forum List

Back