It's bullshit you don't have the right to waive your rights

Sure. Any time someone tries harder it affects the people they're competing with. But should that be illegal?

When they are unnecessarily exceeding the requirements of their job and thereby negatively impacting those of us who are doing our jobs as they were intended.

They might find their car damaged, or their face.

Yet more proof that unions are domestic terrorist groups and should be dealt with as such. Shoot a few hundred union goons and the rest will probably smarten up.

As long as you don't resort to violence, or pass laws to inflict the violence via government.

I work in a Union position. Two weeks ago we were sent to a different office for Storm Duty. Before sending anyone to that office i reminded them that if they were caught doing Core work during Storm duty I would file charges against them myself.

Too bad nobody gave your car a little nudge on a curve with a big C7500 bucket truck.

If someone wants to work OT it is none of your business. Seriously if you stuck your nose in my business by telling me I shouldn't work OT for time and a half I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.

And if you knew how piss poor minimum codes really are you'd be singing a different tune

The OT one of these guys worked 2 weeks ago just cost me my 4-10 hour day schedule which I've been on for four years. As of next Monday I have to go back to a 5-8 hour days schedule which will really fuck up my life. I told my boss this will likeky force me to change employers. Until then he's been told not to even ask about my availability for OT or special projects.

I've worked in architecture and structural design. I'm well aware of the codes. I just dont plan to ever own a home.

The sound you heard after leaving your boss's office was his best attempt at muffling his shout of, YIPPEE!!!

Sure. Any time someone tries harder it affects the people they're competing with. But should that be illegal?

When they are unnecessarily exceeding the requirements of their job and thereby negatively impacting those of us who are doing our jobs as they were intended.

Yet more proof that unions are domestic terrorist groups and should be dealt with as such. Shoot a few hundred union goons and the rest will probably smarten up.

Sounds like the Deep South cerca 1800.

I think it's ridiculous that a person can't work through breaks or lunch if he wants.

I worked in a shop as a teenager that was run like a prison

The buzzer rang and everyone had to stop working for 15 minutes
The buzzer rang and everyone had to stop for lunch

It was like working with a fucking flock of mindless sheep

I asked if I could work through my lunch break so I could punch out at 3 instead of 330 and was told I couldn't

Who the fuck cares if a person wants to skip lunch?

I'm still pissed about the damn new DOT regulation that I MUST take my lunch break within 8 hours after clocking in. That has totally fucked up my work day about twice a week.

Don't get me going on the DOT, I thought they are about safety. All they are about is paperwork being filled out just. Not a damn thing to do with safety. They are bullies that hang people's livelihood in the balance to their whim.

Smarten up? They are Union goons, they will never smarten up.

There is an obvious solution to that...

577NE.jpg

Forum List

Back