its been two years, where are the fucking jobs obama & dems

He appears to be taking steps in that direction.

"Appears to be???"

Sort of like he "appeared" to be for HOPE & CHANGE?

Could you get back to us with some solid evidence of any of what he "appears" to be for coming to fruition?

Now guess which party has been standing up against these feeble attempts he's been making?

The dems, who are abandoning ship like the drowning rats that they are?

The SAME PARTY that the US Chamber of Commerce (which is being used as a FOREIGN MONEY conduit to pay for Republican attack ads against Obama and Dems) is ALSO fighting against the BUY AMERICAN act.

Have you the vaguest idea of what the Buy American Act entails?

Could it be that the repugs are trying to keep prices DOWN, so we won't have to trade our piss-poor quality of work for what it's actually WORTH, which is probably LESS than Chinese products, considering the caliber of Junior Rocket Scientists our educational system is spewing out?

Sooner or later even you diehard Republican Partisans are going to wake up to the scam, I hope.

Big mistake, pal. You are assuming that those against the Obamanation are "diehard" (sic) repubs.

Most of us are NOT, but when faced with the lesser-of-two-evils type of situation,

we can see, clearly, which is which.

Your team Republican has become an INTERNATIONAIST'S PARTY, folks. It no logner gibves a rats ass about the American, the American people or the GOVERNMENT(s) for which it stands

Some of you bought into this because you hate unions.

Some of you bought into it because you hate taxes.

Some of you bought into this because you hate welfare

"hate", "hate", and "hate."

No need to wEnder where YOU're coming from, eh?

I don't "hate" unions. They had their place, but their usefulness was over, the moment they climbed into bed with the employers, and started STEALING from their members.

I don't "hate" taxes. If I did, I'd go to court over NONpayment.

I don't "hate" welfare. I DO hate welfare FRAUD, however.

Okay, I understand how some of you arrived at those positions.

But what you're buying into spells the END of this nation as you know it, not the revitalization of the American way of life and the family values most of you believe the GOP stands for.

How magnanimous of you.

Too bad YOU bought into the other side of that coin.

Now the above does NOT mean I think the Dems are blameless.

But they are AT LEAST admitting that the policies of the past are the problem.

The GOP wants MORE OF SAME.

Are you fucking Brain Dead???

The dums are the ones trying to keep this ball of shit rolling,

and if I have anything to say about it,

it's going to be an UPHILL roll,

that,

with any luck,

will crush THEM, rather than me and mine.

You see, I happen to understand that if I can't take care of ME?

There is No Way I can even THINK about helping others,

and to try to do so would be the height of stupidity.

I'm into sacrificial giving, but CRIPES! I'm not going to give away all that I've got.

Share it, to the best of my ability? You bet!

Give it all away so that I become someone that needs help, and can no longer give to/support the things that I love?

HELL, NO!

Last edited:
i'll tell you where the jobs are - me! and thanks to the stimulus, actually. i work in construction, and thanks to the stimulus we have a lot more work.
as a state employee living under a government absolutely dominated by the gop, i shudder at the thought of a more "right wing" governor taking the helm. you know what they do? they lay people off, they create hiring freezes in order to "save money" as they invest millions and millions into the slightest agenda that benefits the mineral industry (such as extravagent boxes for oil tychoons to sit in at the football game, because theyre too pussy to sit in the cold with the commoners).
as an independent voter trapped in the gop paradise known as wyoming, i can tell you first hand that this party has done nothing to create jobs - only diminish their prospects by giving endless tax breaks to milllionaires.

Ironically, I love in a State that has been dominated by Dems.

Our Dems have also been cutting back on services because it lacks the funding to continue paying for them.

Baldacchi has been cutting back and increasing fees for quite some time, now.

Really most states have no choice since they cannot deficiet spend.

And my state, too keeps giving one tax break after the other to industries hoping to lure them to come to Maine.

You see that's the game, isn't it?

Get the states to compete for industries with giveaways.

That why a FEDERAL government is needed. Because (when they're working right...something we haven't seen in a long looooooooooong time) they can mitigate the power these corporation have.

They won, America lost.

i couldnt agree with you more. however, i still stay the gop will do nothing but lay you off, and then give your job to some guy in india thats willing to do it for five dollars an hours less than you.

Understood.

My point was that the DEMS were part of that trade policy problem, too.

He appears to be taking steps in that direction.

"Appears to be???"

Sort of like he "appeared" to be for HOPE & CHANGE?

Could you get back to us with some solid evidence of any of what he "appears" to be for coming to fruition?

I just gave you evidence of TWO policies where the Dems are attempting to change trade polices.

And who is voting against these policies?

Republicans.

Now guess which party has been standing up against these feeble attempts he's been making?

The dems, who are abandoning ship like the drowning rats that they are?
Have you the vaguest idea of what the Buy American Act entails?

Yes.

Could it be that the repugs are trying to keep prices DOWN, so we won't have to trade our piss-poor quality of work for what it's actually WORTH, which is probably LESS than Chinese products, considering the caliber of Junior Rocket Scientists our educational system is spewing out?

It could be that.

But it isn't.

Big mistake, pal. You are assuming that those against the Obamanation are "diehard" (sic) repubs.

Well...I was talking about diehard republicans, wasn't I? I mean I assume that the Republicans in Congress are Republicans.

Who are YOU talking about?

Most of us are NOT, but when faced with the lesser-of-two-evils type of situation,

we can see, clearly, which is which.

Not a clue what you're attmpting to say above.

"hate", "hate", and "hate."

You appear to be the one who is angry here.

No need to wEnder where YOU're coming from, eh?

There is some benefit to not speaking in riddles.

I don't "hate" unions. They had their place, but their usefulness was over, the moment they climbed into bed with the employers, and started STEALING from their members.

That's nice. And do you imagine I disagree with that sentiment?

I don't "hate" taxes. If I did, I'd go to court over NONpayment.

Again with the mystery references?

I don't "hate" welfare. I DO hate welfare FRAUD, however.

Good for you. So do I.

Okay, I understand how some of you arrived at those positions.

But what you're buying into spells the END of this nation as you know it, not the revitalization of the American way of life and the family values most of you believe the GOP stands for.

How magnanimous of you.

Nothing magnanimous about the above statement, sport.

Foreboding perhaps, but not magnanimous.

Too bad YOU bought into the other side of that coin.

What coin would that be?

Now the above does NOT mean I think the Dems are blameless.

But they are AT LEAST admitting that the policies of the past are the problem.

The GOP wants MORE OF SAME.

Are you fucking Brain Dead???

I don't think so.

The dums are the ones trying to keep this ball of shit rolling,

Which ball of shit would that be? There's a lot balls of shit in the air at the moment.

and if I have anything to say about it,
it's going to be an UPHILL roll,

that,

with any luck,

will crush THEM, rather than me and mine.

You see, I happen to understand that if I can't take care of ME?

There is No Way I can even THINK about helping others,

and to try to do so would be the height of stupidity.

I'm into sacrificial giving, but CRIPES! I'm not going to give away all that I've got.

Share it, to the best of my ability? You bet!

Give it all away so that I become someone that needs help, and can no longer give to/support the things that I love?

HELL, NO!

If you were half as coherent as you are pissed, you'd be a hell of a correspondent.

Last edited:
I'm truly sorry that you're unable to understand the concepts behind the words.

Nice side-step, with the accusation of "speaking in riddles" drivel,

even though it's an admission of pure fail on your part.

Thank GAWD for Pubic (SIC ~ I MEANT that!) Education.

fyrenza, from a state employee's perspective, youre going to vote for lay offs, for hiring freezes, for no potential for expansion at all, because greedy republicans want nothing more than to hold onto their money. youre gop, through and through - the party of absolute failure and unending harm to the economy, as well as our brave men and women in uniform.

Texas. That state that the left hates almost as much as AZ.

Rich Lowry recently noted, half of all the net new jobs created in the United States (from August 2009 to August 2010) were created in Texas. According to White House logic, Obama must simply love Texas, since he’s the one creating all of those jobs. You have to wonder what he has against New York or California — you know, the states that actually share Obama’s economic vision and are descending into an economic abyss as we speak. Why reward low-tax, pro-growth Texas with all of these jobs?

Fools Rush In Where Europe Rushes Out - Jonah Goldberg - National Review Online

I'm truly sorry that you're unable to understand the concepts behind the words.

Nice side-step, with the accusation of "speaking in riddles" drivel,

even though it's an admission of pure fail on your part.

Thank GAWD for Pubic (SIC ~ I MEANT that!) Education.

Feel free to clarify your point so that I can understand it.

I'm not trying to avoid responding but I cannot respond if I don't understand your point.

yes chanel, post an article completely tailored to your beliefs. where can we find impartial political assesments - an opinion poll thats not put out by msnbc or fox news republican handjob network? nowhere, i suppose.

fyrenza, from a state employee's perspective, youre going to vote for lay offs, for hiring freezes, for no potential for expansion at all, because greedy republicans want nothing more than to hold onto their money. youre gop, through and through - the party of absolute failure and unending harm to the economy, as well as our brave men and women in uniform.

Dear, my SO, is a state employee with the Texas Prison system.

If a state employee is just a warm body, sitting around, sucking up our tax dollars?

I don't feel the least bit bad about kicking them to the curb, so that they can have a chance to PRODUCE something.

I'm GOP??? Yeah, right.

I want MY country's constitution. I want laws that EVERYONE can understand. I want MOST of us to be producers, rather than suckers. I don't want my gov sold to the highest bidder. I don't want to have to wEnder about who owns me, my money, nor my country.

If ^THAT's^ a repug?

Then I suppose I'm one, but from what I've seen and understand?

I'm most assuredly NOT one.

Forum List

Back