its been two years, where are the fucking jobs obama & dems

In the gov sector, shit he's attacking every industry but high tech. How are they going to hire?

Its been two years, enough with the its the bush's fault bullshit. Its NOW your fault

people keep asking this same question while the answer is obvious.

The jobs are in China, dummy!:tongue:

That's right. Our jobs are being shipped overseas...exactly where the GOP wants them.

Chamber of Commerce Promotes Outsourcing Jobs

No no, they don't necisessarily "Support" shipping off jobs, they support the FREE market. You have to throw that word "FREE" in there; How else can they prove that anyone who disagrees with them is automatically a communist? It is in this way that they garner support from the very people most harmed by their voodoo.

That's right. Our jobs are being shipped overseas...exactly where the GOP wants them.

Yeah, right.

Y'all have had your noses rubbed in the FACT that with a democrap Congress, Senate AND POTUS,

there is No Way the repugs could have done ANY of this,

but evidently that kool-aid isn't wearing off.

Nice try ~

No Banana.

NEXT!

Last edited:
Its been two years, enough with the its the bush's fault bullshit. Its NOW your fault
If the mess Bush left was just an average economic downturn, you might have a point. But banking, Wall Street and the Global economy drove into the ditch on Bush's watch. It may take more than giving rich folks a tax break to solve the problem.

I don't think anyone questions that this started under Bush. Note I did not say "It's Bush's fault," I just said it started under Bush. It's precipice was under Bush and Republicans, and by almost any measurement method it has improved in the last 2 years.

Nobody's saying we're in great shape now, but it's improved from the free-fall conditions we saw 2 years ago. To deny that would be an exercise in ignorance, dishonesty, or both.

What do you do when you get sunburned? It takes a while for the sting to go away. But a lot of the country is now saying fuck it- The aloe ain't working fast enough- Let's go lay back out in the sun and see if that makes it better.

I don't think anyone questions that this started under Bush. Note I did not say "It's Bush's fault," I just said it started under Bush. It's precipice was under Bush and Republicans, and by almost any measurement method it has improved in the last 2 years.

Nobody's saying we're in great shape now, but it's improved from the free-fall conditions we saw 2 years ago. To deny that would be an exercise in ignorance, dishonesty, or both.

What do you do when you get sunburned? It takes a while for the sting to go away. But a lot of the country is now saying fuck it- The aloe ain't working fast enough- Let's go lay back out in the sun and see if that makes it better.

the cause for the skin cancer will then be "found" in the aloe.

Regardless of how or why the economic downturn happened, Obama created the "solution". The solution has not returned the unemployment rate to pre-Obama levels. The solution has not created a more active credit market. That is the point of the OP and you have done nothing to disprove it.

2 years in the white house and 4 years in congress! lets not forget that small fact.

we obviously need another stimulus passed so unemployment doesn't hit 12%

Yeah, right.

Y'all have had your noses rubbed in the FACT that with a democrap Congress, Senate AND POTUS,

Nice try ~

No Banana.

NEXT!
I see. So the jobs just moved overseas in the last 20 months? Really?

When President Obama took office, we were hemorrhaging 700,000 jobs a month. We have had 9 straight months of job gains, many in the private sector.

Any attempts at job creation bills have been obstructed by the most obstructionist Congress in the history of that body. Attempts to STOP jobs from going overseas have been blocked by the GOP...but it's all Obama's fault? I don't even think that is Kool-aid ya'll are drinking. Smells more like turpentine...

Yeah, right.

Nice try ~

No Banana.

NEXT!

When President Obama took office, we were hemorrhaging 700,000 jobs a month. We have had 9 straight months of job gains, many in the private sector.

Any attempts at job creation bills have been obstructed by the most obstructionist Congress in the history of that body. Attempts to STOP jobs from going overseas have been blocked by the GOP...but it's all Obama's fault? I don't even think that is Kool-aid ya'll are drinking. Smells more like turpentine...

Jobs are going overseas? Nice ring to it, but it doesn't hold up. We have a gain of 300 jobs in our area from a Canadian plant. We are "hemorraging 425,000 jobs a month now. We are just losing less, not gaining jobs. You count funny.

Yeah, right.

Nice try ~

No Banana.

NEXT!

Amen. They kill bills not only despite hurting Americans, but perhaps especially if it's hurting Americans. It's in this way that they can frame the Dems as failures to receptive fuckwits like Fryenza.

I've had a full time job since 1979. It's great. I highly recommend it. Everyone should get one.

I had a 1 year stint of unemployment my senior year of college. Then another for about 6 months after a failed business venture in 2003 ... this one, I enjoyed. Golf game seriously improved.

Other than that... balls to the wall!

Yeah, right.

Nice try ~

No Banana.

NEXT!

Jobs are going overseas? Nice ring to it, but it doesn't hold up. We have a gain of 300 jobs in our area from a Canadian plant. We are "hemorraging 425,000 jobs a month now. We are just losing less, not gaining jobs. You count funny.

Nah, it's just that math has a liberal bias. The US Chamber of Commerce WANTS the jobs shipped overseas which is why they are throwing so much money at GOP candidates. GOP candidates take money from the lobbyists that want cheap labor. They are really the cheap labor party. Would they rather have the jobs over here? Maybe...if they can get that pesky minimum wage revoked and pay US the slave labor wages instead.

The GOP isn't interested in a strong middle class...they want nothing more than cheap labor.

people keep asking this same question while the answer is obvious.

The jobs are in China, dummy!:tongue:

Chamber of Commerce Promotes Outsourcing Jobs

As long as repubs win one of the houses these everyday repubs will allow anyone with any agenda to run their party. As long as they beat the dems they will chop off their own arm to do it.

Support the Chamber they want to outsource our jobs...wait, they piss the dems off!! Yeah, donate to us and well take...uh free up your job.

Forum List

Back