It's back!

Pot Roast

Pipin' Hot!
Oct 3, 2010
Dude, looks like Christmas arrived early this year!

The McDonald's McRib: It's back. For now.

Don't let this new report about the actual contents of a McDonald's chicken McNugget (anti-foaming agent dimethylpolysiloxane, a form of butane, pulverized chicken skin and 47 other things) scare you away from the awesomeness that is McRib season.

Starting yesterday, the elusive McRib -- which we discussed in this space last month -- is back on Mickey D's menu, but will only be available through Dec. 5.
So eat up, McRibbies. Unless, that is, you plan to head to Germany, where -- according to AdAge -- the McRib is available year round. Also big in Germany? David Hasselhoff's music. I'm just saying.

Is there a greater sensation in the world then the sweet trickle of McRib sauce down the back of your throat? Some people masturbate using hand lotion, I prefer to use McRib sandwich drippings.

Last edited:
Dude, looks like Christmas arrived early this year!

The McDonald's McRib: It's back. For now.

Don't let this new report about the actual contents of a McDonald's chicken McNugget (anti-foaming agent dimethylpolysiloxane, a form of butane, pulverized chicken skin and 47 other things) scare you away from the awesomeness that is McRib season.

Starting yesterday, the elusive McRib -- which we discussed in this space last month -- is back on Mickey D's menu, but will only be available through Dec. 5.
So eat up, McRibbies. Unless, that is, you plan to head to Germany, where -- according to AdAge -- the McRib is available year round. Also big in Germany? David Hasselhoff's music. I'm just saying.

Is there a greater sensation in the world then the sweet trickle of McRib sauce down the back of your throat? Some people masturbate using hand lotion, I prefer to use McRib sandwich drippings.

Are you one of those fat kids you didn't want candy handed to?
Hell, eating at MikkieDs is bad enough but eating a meat menu item whose first ingredient is sugar...................
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back