It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

Ya... GIVE ME SOME FUCKING RED HOT GLOBAL WARMING... WHERE IN THE FUCK IS IT?
If this don't stop soon I'm in real trouble...running out of space to put it
I'm out... don't know what I'm doing in Wisconsin.

Been on Zillow all day looking at properties back down in Florida where I used to live... HAPPILY.

Florida is going to get taken out by the hurricanes. May as well head for ... lemme look at a map.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

So it is snowing in Milwaukee. This is what it is doing in the rest of the world.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png
So you’re Saying we should just accept bullishit? Because the Southern Hemisphere is warm? Fk dude that is always true. The two halves ain’t equal, perhaps you should educate yourself
Now that is really dumb, exactly what we expect from you. So, let us look at the Northern hemisphere. This is a temperature anomaly map;

gfs_nh-sat2_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat3_t2anom_1-day.png

Now tell me, dumb ass, do you see more red than blue in the Northern Hemisphere? Did you notice that the Northern Hemisphere is at +0.5, while the Southern Hemisphere is at +0.3? No, of course not, because in your little alternative world you cannot read data that does not agree with your stupidity.

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
Tell me the FUCK ABOUT IT, brother. I'm down in SW WI and I'm so SICK of PERPETUAL WINTER in Wisconsin I could PUKE.

I've been online all day looking at properties in FL on Zillow and talking with friends near Tampa, my old stomping ground.

I think it's time to GET THE FUCK OTTA WISCONSIN... AGAIN... I can't take this shit anymore.
Whiney little baby.

Many people said it, moron.
They were quoting the one scientist, you dumb fuck rightard. But I repeat myself when I meant, of course, hysterical ninny.

How many is this? More than one?

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” Dr. David Viner, a scientist with the climatic research unit at the University of East Anglia, told the UK Independent in 2000.

“Adam Watson, from the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, believes the industry [skiing] has no more than 20 years left,” the Guardian reported.

Environmentalists predicted the end of spring snowfall. In March 2013, the Union of Concerned Scientists predicted that warmer springs would mean declines in snow cover.

The end of skiing. Ski towns across the country were worried about their prospects when temperatures temporarily rose up into 50s and 60s in early February. Scientists were fanning the flames by predicting that winter towns could see more hardships ahead due to global warming.

“There’s going to be good years and there’s going to be god-awful years,” said Terry Root, senior fellow at the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment. “The globe is warming so rapidly, and variability is increasing so much – both of those things together, I’m glad I don’t have stock in ski areas.”
After long-awaited snowfall in January, parts of the Alps are now covered with fresh powder and happy skiers. But the Swiss side of the iconic mountain range had the driest December since record-keeping began over 150 years ago, and 2016 was the third year in a row with scarce snow over the Christmas period. A study published today in The Cryosphere, a journal of the European Geosciences Union, shows bare Alpine slopes could be a much more common sight in the future.

The new research, by scientists based at the Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research (SLF) and at the CRYOS Laboratory at the École Polytechnique Fédérale in Switzerland, shows that the Alps could lose as much as 70% of snow cover by the end of the century. However, if humans manage to keep global warming below 2°C, the snow-cover reduction would be limited to 30% by 2100.

In addition to the changes in snow cover, the new research reveals the Alpine winter season—the period when natural snow is deep enough for winter sports—is set to become shorter. The team say that, as temperatures rise, the ski season could start half a month to a month later than it does at present. Moreover, if we don't cut emissions, enough snow for winter sports can only be guaranteed above 2500 m by the end of the century.

"The Alpine snow cover will recede anyway, but our future emissions control by how much," explains lead-author Christoph Marty, a research scientist at SLF.

Read more at: Less snow and a shorter ski season in the Alps

This is the truth about what the scientists have to say.

The government owned the river and allowed people to dump whatever they liked into it.
You mean capitalists dumped hazardous substances in a river? I'm shocked, shocked.
ROFL! Why wouldn't they if the government allows them to do it for free? That's the government's fault. If the bank allows anyone to walk into its vault, then who is to blame when the money is missing?
Yes, the government started regulating what could be dumped into our waterways after that. Of course, now we have the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and his henchmen trying to bring us back to the bad old days when companies could dump whatever they wished in our waterways.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
The incredible and astounding ignorance of the right wing blows my mind. Do they even know that rain and snow are made from the same material? Water?

1200px-Diagram_of_the_Water_Cycle.jpg

I'm not arguing about this because it's so well known all over the earth. Even children in those countries Trump and Republicans call "sh!tholes" knows the water cycle.

Notice that drizzle, rain, snow and ice are all the same material but at different temperatures. And everyone on earth knows the higher you go the colder it is. That's why mountains have snow and ice.

And anyone who has boiled water for tea knows that if you don't watch it, it goes away. Heat plus water equals steam and water vapor which is what turns into rain, drizzle, snow and ice. The higher you heat the oceans, the more rain, drizzle, snow and ice.

So these dumb f@cks have just got to stop being dumb f@cks. The fact that the country that leads in science has this stunning amount of ignorance is beyond beyond. It's embarrassing and shameful.

And these are the same people who believe Trump is truthful. It's a disgrace and clearly shows the group BELOW average. Way, way below.
Some years ago, I posted a similar graphic of the water cycle and someone said I was posting a "wild liberal theory". That's why I don't usually post on climate change. Republicans don't even understand what happens to the water that disappears when you boil it. Maybe they think it's magic.
Why did you democrats start calling GLOBAL WARMING, climate change?

Was it because people knew you were full of shit?
Now you are a stupid fucking ass, now aren't you? Warming the atmosphere and globe is what the GHGs do. That results in changing weather pattens, ie, climate change. Enjoy yours right now, what you are getting was predicted in a presentation by Jennifer Francis in a presentation in 2012.

If, and I do mean IF, humans are primary contributors to global warming then you had better get China and India to stop polluting the air. And while you are at it, maybe get them to stop using the Oceans for a garbage dump. Those two countries pollute more by themselves than all the other G20 countries combined.

China, at present, is the world's largest emitter of GHGs. However, in total contribution, the US is still way ahead of anybody. And, if you make it emissions per capita, we are still the primary emitters of GHGs.

The incredible and astounding ignorance of the right wing blows my mind. Do they even know that rain and snow are made from the same material? Water?

1200px-Diagram_of_the_Water_Cycle.jpg

I'm not arguing about this because it's so well known all over the earth. Even children in those countries Trump and Republicans call "sh!tholes" knows the water cycle.

Notice that drizzle, rain, snow and ice are all the same material but at different temperatures. And everyone on earth knows the higher you go the colder it is. That's why mountains have snow and ice.

And anyone who has boiled water for tea knows that if you don't watch it, it goes away. Heat plus water equals steam and water vapor which is what turns into rain, drizzle, snow and ice. The higher you heat the oceans, the more rain, drizzle, snow and ice.

So these dumb f@cks have just got to stop being dumb f@cks. The fact that the country that leads in science has this stunning amount of ignorance is beyond beyond. It's embarrassing and shameful.

And these are the same people who believe Trump is truthful. It's a disgrace and clearly shows the group BELOW average. Way, way below.
Some years ago, I posted a similar graphic of the water cycle and someone said I was posting a "wild liberal theory". That's why I don't usually post on climate change. Republicans don't even understand what happens to the water that disappears when you boil it. Maybe they think it's magic.
Why did you democrats start calling GLOBAL WARMING, climate change?

Was it because people knew you were full of shit?
Now you are a stupid fucking ass, now aren't you? Warming the atmosphere and globe is what the GHGs do. That results in changing weather pattens, ie, climate change. Enjoy yours right now, what you are getting was predicted in a presentation by Jennifer Francis in a presentation in 2012.
So... you didn't answer my question... WHY DID YOU RADICAL DEMOCRAPS start calling GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE CHANGE?

Can you answer that, shit for brains? Tell me why we have the COLDEST APRIL IN HISTORY in Wisconsin...

The government owned the river and allowed people to dump whatever they liked into it.
You mean capitalists dumped hazardous substances in a river? I'm shocked, shocked.
ROFL! Why wouldn't they if the government allows them to do it for free? That's the government's fault. If the bank allows anyone to walk into its vault, then who is to blame when the money is missing?
You're right of course.
More regulations are needed.
No. What's needed is to convert government property to private property.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

So it is snowing in Milwaukee. This is what it is doing in the rest of the world.
So you’re Saying we should just accept bullishit? Because the Southern Hemisphere is warm? Fk dude that is always true. The two halves ain’t equal, perhaps you should educate yourself

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

This from the guy that proudly admits his "education" on the subject is from FoxNews.

Damn, it is just a crying shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.

80% of the country is currently freezing their balls off and sporting nutsack warmers to go outside every morning..... since October by the way.

Only the nutters think the interpretation of the cold by the people will lead to a call to their representative screaming for them to do something about global warming!!!

How about asking the people of Edmonton Canada about global warming today:113:

gfs_nh-sat1_t2_1-day.png

Now that is really dumb, exactly what we expect from you. So, let us look at the Northern hemisphere. This is a temperature anomaly map;

Now tell me, dumb ass, do you see more red than blue in the Northern Hemisphere? Did you notice that the Northern Hemisphere is at +0.5, while the Southern Hemisphere is at +0.3? No, of course not, because in your little alternative world you cannot read data that does not agree with your stupidity.
nice pictures. They don't provide anything to the argument. you just like to post them cause they look perty to you. The fact is the northern hemisphere is always colder than the southern hemisphere. And it's due to its makeup land vs ocean.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2_1-day.png

nice pictures. They don't provide anything to the argument. you just like to post them cause they look perty to you. The fact is the northern hemisphere is always colder than the southern hemisphere. And it's due to its makeup land vs ocean.

Always spectacularly colorful though!! Almost surreal....

25 degrees this morning in Chitown with snow flurries. Got to love it more than half way through the month.

I hear you JC.... had some flying river action this morning here in Southern New York.

And I'm still waiting for those links from these bozos.... after 24 hours not a one..... :gay:..... goofball alarmist can't come up with one single link showing us where the consensus science is mattering in the real world.

Oh the "science" of dogma and consensus, Comrade?
Only dumb fuck rightards think science doesn't operate on consensus.

Yes, strict adherence to dogma is the heart of seance - NEVER question, never ask uncomfortable questions. Seance depends on conformity.

:lol:

You Stalinists are such ignorant fucks. You have built a religion, and a rather stupid one.

Science is a method of discovery, but your moronic religion of seance is a cult of drooling dumb fuckery. You fit right in.

Forum List

Back