It's amazing watching the hypocrisy on Fox Etc ignoring the sex scandals of trump and fox executives

And? Hers was yet another claim shown to be false.

hey that is like calling Bill Clinton a Rapist ..its false...
3K sexual assault survivors tell GOP 'stop enabling Trump' in full-Page Ad ...
A full-page ad in Tuesday's edition of the Washington Post calls for Republican leaders, candidates and elected officials to denounce ...
wapoad.jpeg

Absent evidence to the contrary I agree with you. Bill was never charged, nor has he ever acknowledged the claims. However, there is substantial evidence that hilary spent a great deal of time putting out fires regarding bills dalliances, and there is ample proof of that. Toss in the well proven lewinsky case and there is considerable circumstantial support for the claims about bill.

So far all you have are unsupported claims by women who have been shown to be dnc operatives in many cases.

A full-page ad in Tuesday's edition of the Washington Post calls for Republican leaders, candidates and elected officials to denounce ...
wapoad.jpeg

Absent evidence to the contrary I agree with you. Bill was never charged, nor has he ever acknowledged the claims. However, there is substantial evidence that hilary spent a great deal of time putting out fires regarding bills dalliances, and there is ample proof of that. Toss in the well proven lewinsky case and there is considerable circumstantial support for the claims about bill.

So far all you have are unsupported claims by women who have been shown to be dnc operatives in many cases.

There is sworn testimony against Trump that he raped his ex ...Here is ST Donald Trump ...I bet you are proud of this Vulgar Orange Lout
nothing-else-for-me-to-add-rape-i-moved-on-her-actually-i-moved-on-her-5921097.png

wapoad.jpeg

There is sworn testimony against Trump that he raped his ex ...Here is ST Donald Trump ...I bet you are proud of this Vulgar Orange Lout
nothing-else-for-me-to-add-rape-i-moved-on-her-actually-i-moved-on-her-5921097.png

Jesus...this AGAIN? Did you not get the memo that his "ex" totally recanted her claim that Trump raped her? It was something said in the middle of a nasty divorce. Sorry but it never happened.

Forum List

Back