It's always fun...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
...to be randomly poking around on the 'net and find pictures of yourself. This was from St. Patrick's day, so I don't remember it being taken at all. Notice my badass Postal Service shirt, though. Well, the side of it, anyway.

81553.jpg

Dan said:
...to be randomly poking around on the 'net and find pictures of yourself. This was from St. Patrick's day, so I don't remember it being taken at all. Notice my badass Postal Service shirt, though. Well, the side of it, anyway.

81553.jpg
You've got the zoned-out-must-find-keg look.

You've got the zoned-out-must-find-keg look.

Well, the zoned-out look is kinda there all the time. But, yeah, I was thinking about it just now, and the last time that I can clearly remember from that night was like 6:00 in the afternoon. SAD! But fun.

I think he's a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.
Thank ya! :D

Coupled with I am a college grad soon, what next?

j/k Dan

Heh, it's cool. I really don't go out that much (maybe once or twice a month), so I make it count when I do. Plus, living five minutes away from your favorite bar is pretty great.

Dan said:
Thank ya! :D

Heh, it's cool. I really don't go out that much (maybe once or twice a month), so I make it count when I do. Plus, living five minutes away from your favorite bar is pretty great.
3 weeks and your reality will be mine as well :thup:

Forum List

Back