Its alright to be a Redneck

As long as no one believes it is okay to be a bigot.

Great use of irony. "complain" about a possible negative generalization against a group, by negatively generalizing against a group.

Welcome to the forum. Be warned such subtle and layered humor will be lost on most of the posters here.

I will make clear my meaning.

Bigotry is wrong because it gives the favored group or "race" a permanent advantage over the disfavored group, an advantage from which it is virtually impossible to avoid or escape.

In a bigoted paradigm serial killer, John Wayne Gacy would always be higher on the scale of human worth over Martin Luther King.

Bigotry is unfairness on steroids.

Great use of irony. "complain" about a possible negative generalization against a group, by negatively generalizing against a group.

Welcome to the forum. Be warned such subtle and layered humor will be lost on most of the posters here.

Bigotry is wrong because it gives the favored group or "race" a permanent advantage over the disfavored group, an advantage from which it is virtually impossible to avoid or escape.

In a bigoted paradigm serial killer, John Wayne Gacy would always be higher on the scale of human worth over Martin Luther King.

Which is no way explains away the bigotry you showed by assuming the worst of rural whites.

Anyone here bright enough to know where the term "redneck" came from ?
In summer, my neck is red, my ass lily white, with a deep farmer tan every where else.
I identify as Neopolitan. download (7).jpeg

Which is no way explains away the bigotry you showed by assuming the worst of rural whites.

Don't play that with me, please?

Much like racist, "bigotry" has lost its impact mainly because it's overused by racists and bigots with a left wing political agenda.

Yup, fear mongering for votes, gullible morons continue to fall for it.. :lol:

Don't play that with me, please?

Sure, let's be nice and honest.

Do you realize the implied bigotry YOU demonstrated when you responded to a post about red necks with a comment implying that, as a group, they are, at least, much more likely to be bigots?

Forum List

Back