It's already starting

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
I was watching the O'Reily factor tonight and guess what....................

Tom Green the polygamist is now trying to get his common law marriages recognized. gee The gates of hell have been opened! Thanks to the gay activists. You knew this was coming. So who's next Father wants to marry his daughter, women wants 10 husbands, brother marries sister, man marries child, will it ever stop now. Probably not!

khafley said:
I was watching the O'Reily factor tonight and guess what....................

Tom Green the polygamist is now trying to get his common law marriages recognized. gee The gates of hell have been opened! Thanks to the gay activists. You knew this was coming. So who's next Father wants to marry his daughter, women wants 10 husbands, brother marries sister, man marries child, will it ever stop now. Probably not!

Gotta take each issue as it comes.
Better to keep those Mormons all living together in far-away compounds in the hills anyway :gross2:

nycflasher said:
So if I want to marry my cat and walk around with its anus attached to my penis... that's relevant?

Puh-lease.

That's called bestiality. And that is relevant.

nycflasher said:
So if I want to marry my cat and walk around with its anus attached to my penis... that's relevant?

Puh-lease.

It is if there is a judge willing to hear the case and change the law from the bench. there in lies the problem.

nycflasher said:
How?

man-woman, man-man, man-10 women

father-daughter

man-beast

It's like being in a submarine submerged a mile down under the water. You decide to open the hatch, but to let in ONLY a bucketful of water.

I seriously doubt that legal marriage will ever reach the point of including humans and cats or any other animal for that matter. Mostly because...well, they're freaking animals. Come on. Debate gay marriage all you want, polygamy is certainly something I don't agree with, but seriously, what fruit loop on what planet is ever going to push for the legalization of marriage between man and beast.

I'm sure there's a Roseanne joke in there somewhere.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Debate gay marriage all you want, polygamy is certainly something I don't agree with, but seriously, what fruit loop on what planet is ever going to push for the legalization of marriage between man and beast.

Ya know... folks were asking the same thing about homo marriage 20-40 yrs ago...

Trust me.. there will ALWAYS be a "fruit loop" to jack things up....

-Cp said:
Ya know... folks were asking the same thing about homo marriage 20-40 yrs ago...

Trust me.. there will ALWAYS be a "fruit loop" to jack things up....

They're animals. Okay. With a same sex marriage you can go up to both of them and say, "Do you want to be married?" and get two answers. It's not an answer and a bark, or a meow, or a gobble gobble.

This is the silliest thread I've ever gotten into.

Animals don't own land, they don't hold down jobs, they can't confirm their desire to be married. The only argument I have is, they are animals. Don't get carried away with this.

I honestly don't know where I stand on the same sex marriage issue. I understand the arguments from both sides. However, the polygamy issue is a concern for me. Why anyone would want 12 wives is beyond me, but that's beside the point. Here we have multiple partners that can stand up in a court and say that they want to be married to the same person. It poses a lot of problems, everywhere from health issues to financial, and hopefully this push won't last long.

Jimmyeatworld said:
but seriously, what fruit loop on what planet is ever going to push for the legalization of marriage between man and beast.

I'm sure there's a Roseanne joke in there somewhere.

Jimmy, I don't know which particular fruit loop will want to push for legalization of bestiality, but I'm sure there is one out there somewhere. Just look at the audience in any Jerry Springer show.

The secularist philosophy will aid most any pervert who wishes to have his or her particular brand of deviancy legalized. Secularists believe that you have a right to do anything you want so long as it does not hurt anyone else.

So if someone out there starts taking a particular liking to his cat, no doubt he will find willing allies for his cause among the Hollyweird idiots and the ACLU will gladly promote his feline fixation rights. I can hear the argument now - "The cat wanted it. Why else would she rub up against my leg like that?"

:smoke:

Jimmyeatworld said:
However, the polygamy issue is a concern for me. Why anyone would want 12 wives is beyond me, but that's beside the point.

Don't sweat polygamy. Polygamy is it's own punishment. Can you imagine:

1. Being nagged by 12 women.

2. Someone has PMS ALL THE TIME

3. Having to find closet space for 12 sets of wardrobes - never mind the shoes.

4. Having to have 12 different bathrooms.

and the worst punishment of all

5. Having 12 mothers in law. (makes my skin crawl just thinking about it)

Merlin1047 said:
Jimmy, I don't know which particular fruit loop will want to push for legalization of bestiality, but I'm sure there is one out there somewhere. Just look at the audience in any Jerry Springer show.

The secularist philosophy will aid most any pervert who wishes to have his or her particular brand of deviancy legalized. Secularists believe that you have a right to do anything you want so long as it does not hurt anyone else.

So if someone out there starts taking a particular liking to his cat, no doubt he will find willing allies for his cause among the Hollyweird idiots and the ACLU will gladly promote his feline fixation rights. I can hear the argument now - "The cat wanted it. Why else would she rub up against my leg like that?"

:smoke:

Well, it would pose some interesting changes. It would put a much more literal meaning behind, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" :cow:

I don't doubt that somewhere out there some guy is falling in love with his dog. I also don't doubt that somewhere in the darkest corner of the ACLU there is someone that would publicly endorse his right to seek marriage. But that's about as far as I see it going. Even the most Liberal law maker has to have an ounce of common sense rolling around in there somewhere, otherwise they couldn't even open the door to get out of the house. I think as long as animals can't speak and therefore can't say they want to get married to a human, it won't happen.

Now, a monkey that has learned sign language...We may be on to something.

nycflasher said:
Gotta take each issue as it comes.
Better to keep those Mormons all living together in far-away compounds in the hills anyway :gross2:

OoooooooOOOOOOoooooooh.... look who's all of a sudden "OPPOSED" to "DEVIANT BEHAVIOR". Just not "your" type of deviant behavior aye flasher?

I along with others predicted this would happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Personally, I see less wrong with a man having more than one wife than I do a man marrying a man.

One is just asking for more than he can handle, the other is going against all that is natural and moral.

Forum List

Back