It's almost time for some SEC football!

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Off to watch the Arkansas vs. LSU game with my friends, but I thought I'd leave this piece of information: LSU bleauxs.

This game has Sugar Bowl implications, being that the winner will go to the Sugar Bowl if Auburn beats South Carolina. Also, if Auburn loses in the National Championship, whoever wins the game could possibly finish atop the toughest division in the toughest conference in college football.

In other words, it's a big goddamn deal.

Enjoy the game!

Looks like a good game so far. This weekend has been great for college football. First the Auburn/Tide game. Then the Nevada upset/Boise State kicker EPIC double fail. Both are instant classics, imo. We were mostly watching the Badgers game, but that one's getting ugly so now it's CBS.

I watched the O$U/Michigan game, then the Wisconson game, but they are blowing out Northwestern so I'm watching the Hogs and the Tigers play each other, of course its SEC so it will be a CLOSE EXCITING game until the final second. :clap2:

Cool... well the first part anyways. :lol: I saw Saskatchewan and figured Flames or Oilers. I've been following the Habs since I've been able to skate. They were basically my home team when the North Stars skipped town and the state of hockey was left without pro hockey--dumbest move ever :evil:

Cool... well the first part anyways. :lol: I saw Saskatchewan and figured Flames or Oilers. I've been following the Habs since I've been able to skate. They were basically my home team when the North Stars skipped town and the state of hockey was left without pro hockey--dumbest move ever :evil:

The NHL has a long list of "the dumbest moves ever."

Forum List

Back