It's almost June - countdown to the Supreme Court decision on ACA

From the audio I've heard, what I've read? Even the more supposed liberal judges had some serious questions for Obama's team that they came up short on...

I think it's a safe bet the 'Requirement' [mandate] to have Insurance will be struck down. And if that goes? The engine of ObamaCare is killed and can't operate.

and what will happen.

all those people who now got to keep their insurance will lose it.

they will thank the republicans for that one

and what will happen.

This is not a Republican VS Democrat issue, it's a ignorance and contempt for the constitution issue by the people who passed the bill. You are being very short sided if you don't not see the danger in the Government being able to mandate people to buy things.

Leave it up to TM to turn this into a party VS party issue rather than an obvious attack on personal liberties as it clearly is.

And for the record, about the ONLY thing Mitt has going for him is wavers for Obamacare... If Obamacare is shot down then Mitt is going to have an even harder time beating Obama as that's pretty much the selling point of Mitt, the guy that more or less invented Obamacare.

And for the record, about the ONLY thing Mitt has going for him is wavers for Obamacare... If Obamacare is shot down then Mitt is going to have an even harder time beating Obama as that's pretty much the selling point of Mitt, the guy that more or less invented Obamacare.

True as RomneyCare is going through morphing in Massechussetts...and providers are leaving as cost is rising...:eusa_whistle:

He [Romney], DID say he'd kill ObamaCare. Man of his word? We'll see.

Please oh please oh please, let them strike it down.

What is Obama's campaign team going to do when the verdict comes out?

If by some chance Obama gets another term, will he have another go at HCR?

So why does it make you wet in your panties, that insurance companies will rehire lawyers, to deny coverage?

So why does it make you wet in your panties, that insurance companies will rehire lawyers, to deny coverage?

I hope after Obamacare is upheld Republicans mandate we all have to buy a new gun every 6 months for protection!

Then Democrats can mandate all Americans buy hybrid cars.

The Republicans can mandate we all buy bibles.

and what will happen.

This is not a Republican VS Democrat issue, it's a ignorance and contempt for the constitution issue by the people who passed the bill. You are being very short sided if you don't not see the danger in the Government being able to mandate people to buy things.

Leave it up to TM to turn this into a party VS party issue rather than an obvious attack on personal liberties as it clearly is.

It is partisan hackery.

Thaat is what the SCOTUS now does

]and what will happen.[/B]

Hopefully, My insurance premiums, which have increased by $350.00 per month in order to provide for all the mandates in Obamacare will go back down.

( yes, indulging in a little wishful thinking )

I hope after Obamacare is upheld Republicans mandate we all have to buy a new gun every 6 months for protection!

Then Democrats can mandate all Americans buy hybrid cars.

The Republicans can mandate we all buy bibles.

Lucky for the American people, you're a pissant. Don't you think t will be tough for Mittens to convince health care insurance providers to rehire lawyers to deny coverage?

Hopefully, My insurance premiums, which have increased by $350.00 per month in order to provide for all the mandates in Obamacare will go back down.

Personally, I think your full of shit. If you weren't.you'd be lapping Obama's ass.

Your premiums did not go up because of Obamacare.

My prediction: since this Supreme Court is as fair and balances as Fox News, they will not only throw out the mandate, but over reach and throw out the entire law. Millions will lose their insurance over night as the GOP cheers and celebrates. This will fire up the Left and solidify an Obama win in the fall.

My prediction: since this Supreme Court is as fair and balances as Fox News, they will not only throw out the mandate, but over reach and throw out the entire law. Millions will lose their insurance over night as the GOP cheers and celebrates. This will fire up the Left and solidify an Obama win in the fall.

So, what will Obama do after his win?

And YOU are well within your right to get rid of the Gubmint intrusion where they have no RIGHT.

ORDER Congress to come up with something else...*IF* he gets re-elected...and those chances aren't looking so good right now.

and what will happen.

everyone is affected by health / care.

it is short sided of people who believe the courts can not distinguish between a universal condition and individual liberties ... or partisan politics for why the issue is before the court after being legislated into law by Congress.

Bullshit ! Those premiums certainly did rise because of ObamaCare mandates. Did you think that the insurance companies were going to just absorb all the costs?

Depends on if the Dems re-take the House. If they do, I see Obama and the Dems trying again and possibly bringing back the Public Option. If the GOP keeps the House, they will never allow a vote on anything for health care reform, so there would be no point in Obama trying anything.

Personally, I think your full of shit. If you weren't.you'd be lapping Obama's ass.

No, if I were doing that people would call me a DEMOCRAT. :eek:
Those of us that are self-employed were the first to get hit with the increases. My insurance, although already high for high deductible insurance, was at least affordable before Obama started mucking around with it.

Forum List

Back