"It's All Rigged!"...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Finally a Democrat wakes up...A hot mic left on during a Senate Vote on Tuesday Morning on the 'Food Safety Act' caught a Senator complaining that the process of setting the agenda during the lame-duck session is 'Rigged."

This just falls in line with the Democrats' sad history of not allowing time to read Legislation before voting on it. Good to see a fellow Democrat finally waking up and catching on. More on Senator Michael Bennet's comment...

Hot mic picks up discussion on Senate floor: ‘It’s all rigged’ | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Im getting sick of the bastards!

Slowly eroding at our freedoms and constantly growing the government.

How much control is too much control?

Just you wait.... if this passes, food prices are going to be outrageous!

'Food Safety Act' ....... Hell, we have the safest food in the world here in America! Let the private sector police themslves. We dont need more legislation!!!!

Last edited:
Business as usual for the Dems i guess. I wouldn't allow anything to be passed during this Lame Duck session. Why should we still trust the Democrats on anything?

Im getting sick of the bastards!

Slowly eroding at our freedoms and constantly growing the government.

How much control is too much control?

Just you wait.... if this passes, food prices are going to be outrageous!

They wont even allow debate on their debacles. Can't wait till these Lame Duckers are gone.

The Democrats have abused their power these last four years. Absolute Power does corrupt Absolutely. It's time for them to go. Hopefully the Senate will be next.

The Democrats have abused their power these last four years. Absolute Power does corrupt Absolutely. It's time for them to go. Hopefully the Senate will be next.

They were corrupt before they ever got in power.

Frankly, I doubt they'd of gotten into power w/o corruption to guide their way. :doubt:

They were corrupt before they ever got in power.

Frankly, I doubt they'd of gotten into power w/o corruption to guide their way. :doubt:

Yea i hear ya. I'm just sick of them. Time for the real Congress to clock in for work.

I think everybody in Congress, both parties included, should be shit-canned and a new group of village idiots moved in to at least get a fresh start on screwing America.

Damn, thats my Senator. I think I might give him a call tomorrow and see what he meant by that.

Forum List

Back