It's all about me

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
My four day cold went directly into my back. I couldn't even get off the floor yesterday. Now I can barely get around, very slowely, with a walker. I'm bored out of my mind and I'm also in a lot of pain. I've got 3 weeks to get better before I'm going to Vegas. I need all your prayers and best wishes.

Hey, I actually got a chiropractor to make a housecall later today. How many points to I get for that?

So, anyway,this thread is all about me, I'll expect lots of sensitivity, commiserations and most importantly, listening to my incessant whining,without asking me if I want cheese.

Thanks ahead of time for your understanding.

ooooooooo i hate to hear you feel bad....i rarely have back problems but know what a torment you are in....but this is not about what i know..this is about you...all about you and the little misery party we are having for you...

Oh sheila I do hope you get rest and feel better in time for a trip to vegas.

My four day cold went directly into my back. I couldn't even get off the floor yesterday. Now I can barely get around, very slowely, with a walker. I'm bored out of my mind and I'm also in a lot of pain. I've got 3 weeks to get better before I'm going to Vegas. I need all your prayers and best wishes.

Hey, I actually got a chiropractor to make a housecall later today. How many points to I get for that?

So, anyway,this thread is all about me, I'll expect lots of sensitivity, commiserations and most importantly, listening to my incessant whining,without asking me if I want cheese.

Thanks ahead of time for your understanding.

Boy, you ain't been here long, have you?

ooooooooo i hate to hear you feel bad....i rarely have back problems but know what a torment you are in....but this is not about what i know..this is about you...all about you and the little misery party we are having for you...

Well, as long as you know, It's all about me, we'll get along fine. :D

Okay, back is a little better, I can actually move now. So of course, more bad news. Kitty is not doing well. She's not eating, hasn't hardly moved in days and her breathing is really rough. We have an appointment this afternoon at the vet, she won't be coming back. I'm going to miss my kitty. I think we'll bury her under the tree in the back yard. She's been a great pet all these years, especially to Andrew. I can still see them playing follow the leader. The cat goes over the picnic table, Andrew goes over the picnic table, that cat goes around the barrel, Andrew goes around the barrel, the cat goes under the picnic table, Andrew goes under the picnic table, the cat climbs the apple tree, Andrew sits at the base of the tree, after awhile, he gets bored and gets up and goes around the barrel, the cat comes down out of the tree and goes around the barrel, Andrew goes over the picnic table, the cat...well, you get the picture. Wish I could have gotten it on tape.

That is very sad sheila, it seems like you can't get a break .

On the bright side Chloe, we've had our cat for going on 20 years. She's had a good life and provided us with a lot of fun, entertainment, and love. We shall miss her, but it would have been a greater miss not to have ever had her in the first place.

I love this thread. I didn't you had it in you to create a thread all about you! LOL!

I'm sorry to hear how terrible your ordeal was. But I'm glad you are getting better.

Sorry to hear about your cat. Don't you wish sometimes, pets can talk and tell you what is bothering them?

I have cats too, and they are so cute n cuddly and I will feel bad when thjat day comes sheila. Pets are like family.

I love this thread. I didn't you had it in you to create a thread all about you! LOL!

I'm sorry to hear how terrible your ordeal was. But I'm glad you are getting better.

Sorry to hear about your cat. Don't you wish sometimes, pets can talk and tell you what is bothering them?

Hey, how else am I gonna get attention?

The cool thing is, if any one says "it's not all about you", I can just say"Hey, check out the title of the thread..it IS all about me. :lol:

I got good news, and I got bad news. Good news is we didn't have to euthanize our cat. The bad news is she died in my arms on the way to the vet.

She's now buried in the back yard under our big tree.

Rest in peace Tiger.

well i guess ina way you were prepared but it still doesnt make it any less sad.

I'm concerned about the back/cold thing.

Colds don't "go into" your back. If you've got influenza and your back is hurting and you're having difficulty moving and it's not the first couple of days (when this is normal), I'd be getting to a doctor because those can be signs of two different, but very serious things....one is pnemonia, and the other is liver failure.

I did a story on a girl who thought she had the flu, but actually had liver failure and almost died and had to get a liver transplant...

I'm concerned about the back/cold thing.

Colds don't "go into" your back. If you've got influenza and your back is hurting and you're having difficulty moving and it's not the first couple of days (when this is normal), I'd be getting to a doctor because those can be signs of two different, but very serious things....one is pnemonia, and the other is liver failure.

I did a story on a girl who thought she had the flu, but actually had liver failure and almost died and had to get a liver transplant...

Well, I would be worried, but I've had back problems ever since I was 16. Most of them are muscle spasms but I also have arthritis. I finally figured out what caused the problem in my back. We put my youngest son in the home for the first time on Sunday. I think subconsciously that bothered me more than I thought or expected. It's getting better now. Just too many things happening all at once.

I do have a doctor appt tomorrow afternoon. We'll discuss it then.

Thanks for your concern

Forum List

Back