It's alive!!!!

:eek: is right!

Being buried alive is #1 on my 'how I don't want to die' list.

Being in a deep pool where a clear cover comes over the pool is #2.

This poor woman . . . had the undertaker not seen her arm moved she'd had been embalmed while still alive . . . which would have killed her.

Here, you might want to look into securing one of these while you still can:

If you?re not DEAD please press the Alarm Button! - Newlaunches.com

Vitaly Malyukov a Russian inventor has designed caskets outfitted with alarm buttons for those buried alive by mistake. His invention includes a circular device (containing special membranes), which is mounted in a casket. Should a person recover consciousness, he will spot it right away because the device will be glowing red. A person buried alive will have to press that "alarm button" to raise the alarm at a control panel in the office of a cemetery caretaker. The alarm is designed to show which grave have signs of life, so to speak. Earlier reports suggest that people used to put cell phones in the casket with the dearly departed, with the hope that somehow they would come back to life again. But alas the ringing phones in the casket would turn out to be from people who did not know that the subscriber had been dead!

Don't forget to remind Vitaly to send me a finder's fee.

Immie

They had a form of this in the olden days. A rope in the casket that went up through the lid and the dirt and was attached to a bell.

Safety coffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, my Gosh!!! Can you imagine walking down the road besides a cemetery on a windy night? Talk about scaring the bejeezus out of you!!

Immie

Immie

They had a form of this in the olden days. A rope in the casket that went up through the lid and the dirt and was attached to a bell.

Oh, my Gosh!!! Can you imagine walking down the road besides a cemetery on a windy night? Talk about scaring the bejeezus out of you!!

Immie

Why? I would assume the bell is removed after a period of time.
The nooise would either be wind or someone needing help. The dead bother no one.

This poor woman . . . had the undertaker not seen her arm moved she'd had been embalmed while still alive . . . which would have killed her.

My biggest fear it to be buried alive, I told my parents either cremate me or put one of those bells on my grave. :lol:

Immie

Immie

It is where they got the term Graveyard shift from also, someone had to keep watch.

Vitaly Malyukov a Russian inventor has designed caskets outfitted with alarm buttons for those buried alive by mistake. His invention includes a circular device (containing special membranes), which is mounted in a casket. Should a person recover consciousness, he will spot it right away because the device will be glowing red. A person buried alive will have to press that "alarm button" to raise the alarm at a control panel in the office of a cemetery caretaker. The alarm is designed to show which grave have signs of life, so to speak. Earlier reports suggest that people used to put cell phones in the casket with the dearly departed, with the hope that somehow they would come back to life again. But alas the ringing phones in the casket would turn out to be from people who did not know that the subscriber had been dead!

Immie

Gee, I wish I'd said that, oh wait a minute...I did, I just didn't site Wiki.

Immie

Immie

We lived in an old house in England. There was a cemetery nearby and everyone thought it was haunted because they could here a low "oooooo" emanating from it as they walked by at night. Turns out their was a nearby farmer who would walk his cow to the graveyard at night to eat the grass.

☭proletarian☭;2025573 said:
Naah they have makeup people for that.

I won't need the makeup though.
We'll just stick mask on you :eusa_angel:

A mask on a jar of ashes? What is the point?

To better remember you by:

Gargoyle_1b_small.jpg

Immie

It is where they got the term Graveyard shift from also, someone had to keep watch.

And to guard against the grave robbers. There has always been a market for cadavers.
You know so we can have doctors?

Immie

Yep until the body had decomposed somewhat and become a non sellable corpse.

also most states have laws against burying valuables with the body. For a reason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back