It's about time it was said

the 2 main enablers to the meltdown were the artificially low interest rates and Bush spending like a madman(including the off the budget war).
Had he been fiscally responsible we would have more headroom on our debt now to bail ourselves out with.

the war in Iraq would never have happened if 29 democratics in the Senate didn't agree with it...
Read 'em and weep, democrat neocon wannabees.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

the war in Iraq would never have happened if 29 democratics in the Senate didn't agree with it...

you're right... they shouldn't have fallen for the fake intel...

and again, bush was never supposed to just invade iraq and kill saddam hussein....

he was supposed to exhaust all diplomatic efforts first.

and despite the fact that the speeches made at the passage of the bill made that clear, i opposed it then anyway because i knew bush couldn't be trusted and i knew it was a mistake... he didn't care what hans blix said, he didn't care what his state dept said....

I am quite unimpressed with Monday Morning Quarterbacks... They all saw the same intel and as our representatives, decided to go in... We trusted their decision and their intel...

These people are re-elected time and time again, so the people who put them back in their seats seem to be fine with these decisions....

the 2 main enablers to the meltdown were the artificially low interest rates and Bush spending like a madman(including the off the budget war).
Had he been fiscally responsible we would have more headroom on our debt now to bail ourselves out with.
No. That is wrong.
THe low rates is correct. The wars have nothing to do with it. Please post something--anything--that might support that idea.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

Quite a few of those names still preside in the Senate, don't they?.... Hmmmmm....:eusa_shhh:

and again, bush was never supposed to just invade iraq and kill saddam hussein....

and despite the fact that the speeches made at the passage of the bill made that clear, i opposed it then anyway because i knew bush couldn't be trusted and i knew it was a mistake... he didn't care what hans blix said, he didn't care what his state dept said....

I am quite unimpressed with Monday Morning Quarterbacks... They all saw the same intel and as our representatives, decided to go in... We trusted their decision and their intel...

These people are re-elected time and time again, so the people who put them back in their seats seem to be fine with these decisions....

it isn't monday morning quarterbacking when i said the exact same things then.....

i never trusted the intel... i read hans blix's reports... i knew what the state dept told daddy bush.

and i woujldn't have trusted bush/cheney if their tongues were notarized.

it isn't monday morning quarterbacking when i said the exact same things then.....

i never trusted the intel... i read hans blix's reports... i knew what the state dept told daddy bush.

So you had better info than the CIA, the NSA, MI-6, the Budesnachrichtendinst, Mossad, the Czech intelligence service etc etc? Because all of those agencies were saying the same thing.
Wow, you are a legend in your own mind:cuckoo::cuckoo:
I wonder if you said the same thing when Clinton, Jay Rockefeller, and all the Dems all claimed the same thing as what Bush said.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

Quite a few of those names still preside in the Senate, don't they?.... Hmmmmm....:eusa_shhh:

the only worthwhile thing that ted kennedy ever did was vote against the war.

So you had better info than the CIA, the NSA, MI-6, the Budesnachrichtendinst, Mossad, the Czech intelligence service etc etc? Because all of those agencies were saying the same thing.
Wow, you are a legend in your own mind:cuckoo::cuckoo:
I wonder if you said the same thing when Clinton, Jay Rockefeller, and all the Dems all claimed the same thing as what Bush said.

i had the public intel... nothing magical about it...

the loons cried about how anyone who was opposed to invading iraq was 'pro terrorist'... being weak-kneed wussies who had to face re-election, a lot of people voted for the resolution.

BUT... AGAIN... Bush was never suposed to just go in with his texas guns blazing.... he was supposed to exhaust all possible efforts at diplomacy and let the investigatiors do their thing...

now try reading the resolution and see if you can't track something other than right wing spin.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/bliraqreshouse.htm

i can't help it if you weren't smart enough or informed enough to know the information that was out there at the time.

Last edited:

29 of the people you re-elected agreed with bush/cheney....

With a raised seal!!! :lol:

ari fleischer gets my nomination for worst liar employed in a government PR position.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

and now many Republicans did not vote for it? 2? I forget.

checked no that was 1 Republican that did not vote for the war resoloution.

And only 6 republicans in the house voted against it.

But I am sure the party of personal responsibility did not forget.

Last edited:
Did I step into a wayback machine and get transported to 2002/2003 somehow?

Are we really rehashing this crapola again?

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

the only worthwhile thing that ted kennedy ever did was vote against the war.

How about the waitress sandwich with Chris Dodd? That was equally useful.
Kennedy voted against the Gulf War as well. Maybe it was just reflexive.

No Monday morning quartering backing here. Said Bush and his intel were full of shit back then, say it now. Hell, I even said on 9-12 on messageboards that Bush would use this to invade Iraq - well fuck me blind and call me a Soothsayer, if I wasn't right. If Bush was any easier to read....

It must take reall gall to bring up the dem vote and blame it on the dems.
If left up to the dems it was voted down in the House.

Forum List

Back