It's about time it was said

we borrowed the money to run bush's pretend war of choice...

which led to our economic meltdown...

i think the president was more than nice to his predecessor.

we what to do what?

the war led to the meltdown? wtf??

jesus wept....what the hell does this have to do with anything?

oh I see the lifeless, stillborn meandering, meaningless glug of a speech?

we what to do what?

thanks for another lifeless, stillborn, meandering, meaningless glug of a post proving nothing but your raging case of obama derangement syndrome

I'm pretty sure that the soldiers coming home in body bags and their families don't think there is anything at all pretend about it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to a poor choice of words.

when i say pretend war of choice, i'm referring to the reasons given for starting it... all of which were pretend.

you do realize that this 'pretend' started rolling with the Regime Change speech on .........wait for it.....wait for it girl:eusa_drool:......February 18, 1998....by....wait for it....Clinton.

epic fail.

we what to do what?

thanks for another lifeless, stillborn, meandering, meaningless glug of a post proving nothing but your raging case of obama derangement syndrome

I am sorry here;

thrills ran down my leg, I want to have his baby hes so cool for school I'll ignore everything and deny everything because I cannot let myself believe hes all front, with not a jot of substance.....that work for you?

Your post got what it deserved...which aint much ..the war led to the meltdown?......not even the dems make that case but hey, any port in storm when you're part of the uninformed sheeple.

In defense of Jillian, we all knew what she meant by "pretend war of choice" before she posted what she meant. No reason to twist what she said.
Right...It was the same "pretend war of choice" that the standard bearers for her preferred party had been spoiling for, since at least 1998.

But since it ended up being prosecuted by a dude with that (R) next to his name (not to mention a Senate tally that counted in its number 29 democrat "AYE" votes) , that fact gets jammed down the Memory Hole.

you do realize that this 'pretend' started rolling with the Regime Change speech on .........wait for it.....wait for it girl:eusa_drool:......February 18, 1998....by....wait for it....Clinton.

epic fail.

he didn't go invading iraq, did he, loon?

the fail is yours.

poor dear.

:lol:I made mistake, you're one of the great willful uninformed who need every dot connected because you won't and can't, even if you could ....yea whatever.

lets see;

fails to comply, and we fail to act, or we take some ambiguous third route which gives him yet more opportunities to develop his program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made? Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction.

"If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." "Some day, some way, I guarantee you, he'll use the arsenal."

gee what arsenal could he be alluding to? :eusa_whistle:

and the rockets flew, tenet, and the rest is history...connect the dots deary, if you dare...:eusa_pray:

In defense of Jillian, we all knew what she meant by "pretend war of choice" before she posted what she meant. No reason to twist what she said.
Right...It was the same "pretend war of choice" that the standard bearers for her preferred party had been spoiling for, since at least 1998.

But since it ended up being prosecuted by a dude with that (R) next to his name (not to mention a Senate tally that counted in its number 29 democrat "AYE" votes) , that fact gets jammed down the Memory Hole.

Well we all know Democrats supported the war, but the President always gets the blame good or bad. And then, of course, the parties will use that for their benefit.

*yawn* another lie....

it was cheney and his neocon loons in the PNAC who were spoiling to invade iraq.

it would be so nice if you knew what you were talking about.

now read and learn:

Letter to President Clinton on Iraq

and something else you might try doing is readig the original iraq resolution. notwithstanding the bogus intel the admin used, the resolution required that bush check back with congress BEFORE doing anything. and after exhausting all diplomatic efforts. it was only intended to leverage diplomacy.

he violated the resolution.

Last edited:

ruff ruff....;)

Well we all know Democrats supported the war, but the President always gets the blame good or bad. And then, of course, the parties will use that for their benefit.

tis true. Its all part of the game.

Actually that has been said continuously for the past 2 years. Where the hell have you been?
None of it is true. Any more than Bush stole Florida, or another hundred lies the Left keeps recycling.

*yawn* another lie....

it was cheney and his neocon loons in the PNAC who were spoiling to invade iraq.

now read and learn:

here, read and learn............

Project for the New American Century

read my post above.

*yawn* another lie....

now read and learn:

yawn...

like i said, idiot... clinton didn't spend 200 billion dollars and 4,000 lives on fake intel...

:cuckoo:

*yawn* another lie....

now read and learn:

Piss off, hackette....The liar here is you.

Bubba belched out the same crap about WMDs and let no opportunity to lob cruise missiles at and drop bombs on Baghdad go by the boards.

If the democrats were any different than the PNAC neocons, they would've ended the sanctions and "no fly" zones, unilaterally imposed by Poppy Bush...But they aren't, so they didn't.

the war in Iraq would never have happened if 29 democratics in the Senate didn't agree with it...

you're right... they shouldn't have fallen for the fake intel...

and again, bush was never supposed to just invade iraq and kill saddam hussein....

he was supposed to exhaust all diplomatic efforts first.

and despite the fact that the speeches made at the passage of the bill made that clear, i opposed it then anyway because i knew bush couldn't be trusted and i knew it was a mistake... he didn't care what hans blix said, he didn't care what his state dept said....

the war in Iraq would never have happened if 29 democratics in the Senate didn't agree with it...

you're right... they shouldn't have fallen for the fake intel...

and again, bush was never supposed to just invade iraq and kill saddam hussein....

he was supposed to exhaust all diplomatic efforts first.

and despite the fact that the speeches made at the passage of the bill made that clear, i opposed it then anyway because i knew bush couldn't be trusted and i knew it was a mistake... he didn't care what hans blix said, he didn't care what his state dept said....

And he didnt care what the bipartisan committee on Iraq said either.
And he was right to ignore them in every case. Thanks for highlighting what a great leader Bush was. And I never heard him once blame Clinton for any problem.
DO you miss him yet, you lying sack of shit?

*yawn* another lie....

now read and learn:

yawn...

like i said, idiot... clinton didn't spend 200 billion dollars and 4,000 lives on fake intel...

:cuckoo:

you apparently have a reading disorder among other things, read the link.

Bush ( oh and gore and kerry and Hillary) made the same case slick willy did in 98 and had the same CIA chief...remember? ( no, but I'll pretend you are sentient enough to know that)...I know thats hard to swallow and I am pretty sure you didn't even know that, which of course is altogether unsurprising considering what I have read so far....

wow the war only cost 200 billion? I gotta bookmark this....:lol:

Forum List

Back