It's about time it was said

we borrowed the money to run bush's pretend war of choice...

which led to our economic meltdown...

i think the president was more than nice to his predecessor.

I'm pretty sure that the soldiers coming home in body bags and their families don't think there is anything at all pretend about it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to a poor choice of words.

yep...the housing market had nothing to do with it...

all bush's fault...:lol:

apparently the roughly trillion on the war(s) was much greater than the trillions spent on the stimulus and bailouts....

uh huh

I'm pretty sure that the soldiers coming home in body bags and their families don't think there is anything at all pretend about it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to a poor choice of words.

when i say pretend war of choice, i'm referring to the reasons given for starting it... all of which were pretend.

apparently the roughly trillion on the war(s) was much greater than the trillions spent on the stimulus and bailouts....

uh huh

he was the only leader in recorded history to cut taxes during wartime.

and ran his little war on our credit card.

and now the wingnuts whine about the deficit.

us-army-casualty-iraq-forbidden-photo.jpg

On behalf of this "pretend soldier" and his "pretend family," may I just say to jillian:

"Fuck you, lady."

In defense of Jillian, we all knew what she meant by "pretend war of choice" before she posted what she meant. No reason to twist what she said.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

uh huh

EVERYBODY should be concerned about the deficit, dearie... I know I have for many years...

You can't stand there and whine about the war while giving Zero your Hero a pass on the continued drunken sailor spending...

uh huh

EVERYBODY should be concerned about the deficit, dearie... I know I have for many years...

You can't stand there and whine about the war while giving Zero your Hero a pass on the continued drunken sailor spending...

i have few hero's. my father is one of them. but thanks.

i think it's clear that spending was what was needed. i think he gave in too much to the rightwingnuts. when he came into office he should have done an entire infrastructure program...

instead he tried to make nice with the 'ihopehefails' crowd.

How about "ill advised"?

uh huh

show how that ruined the economy....that was your claim

he was doing that when the economy was booming...as well....:eusa_whistle:

and please jillian, many on the right were sick and tired of bush's spending...

I suggest that you go read the Duelfer report. And I mean really read it. And if there is a part you don't understand, get help.

Though I doubt anyone who is so against this war will truly understand it because they will be blinded to the truth.

Progressives will never forgive Bush for killing Saddam and driving Al Sadr out of Iraq

uh huh

show how that ruined the economy....that was your claim

he was doing that when the economy was booming...as well....:eusa_whistle:

and please jillian, many on the right were sick and tired of bush's spending...

puleeze... the 'right only complained abut bush's 'spending' when they were going to get their butt's kicked.

i'm not going to prove once again, that bush drove the economy into a ditch...

what i can tell you is he was full of it when he gave a 'refund' to rich people b/c we had a surplus.

Brother, Can You Paradigm? - NYTimes.com

you wanna tell me how spending 200 billion dollars on our credit card helped the economy; all the while the rightwings scream if 10 cents goes to help someone.

Forum List

Back