It's about leadership

mitt-romney-romney-smirk-smug-politics-1347648787.jpg

Can you imagine if it were a Republican POTUS???

I mean Jeeeeez.... were they not bitching and moaning when Boosh didnt get up and run out of the room, full of small children, like he was on fire during the "FIRST" September 11th terror attack???

Bunch of asshole hypocrites! :mad:

Maybe they will start to criticize the use of drones if... Mitt Romney wins the election.

I mean Jeeeeez.... were they not bitching and moaning when Boosh didnt get up and run out of the room, full of small children, like he was on fire during the "FIRST" September 11th terror attack???

Maybe they will start to criticize the use of drones if... Mitt Romney wins the election.

And demanding Gitmo be closed ? :lol:

I know. I was pointing that out when it happened. They tried to crucify Bush over those 7 minutes he was reading to the kids without panicking when we were attacked by terrorists. Meanwhile, Obama is making plans to be on Lettermen while our ambassador is killed and embassy burned.

But I've learned that people are very resistant to seeing a double standard within themselves. They usually wont even acknowledge you said anything about it.

The idiot left-tards must think we have no memory.

I don't think he is all that good looking, far too skinny, in fact, I am sure Michelle out weighs him by about 50 pounds. They look funny together. And then those ears, I am surprised he has not had them fixed, I know it can be done as I have seen others somehow get their ears fixed so that they are closer to their heads.
Do you guys have any idea how hard it is for me to keep my big fat mouth shut when I read something as inviting as this post regarding Michele's butt and Barry's ears? :lmao:

Forum List

Back