It's a trap!

Fix'd that for ya.

edited. quote changing IS against the rules, do not do it again
PixiStix

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PixieStix misspelled her name!!!

(DISCLAIMER: I am not questioning a moderator decision, but I am only commenting on a spelling error...OF HER NAME!!! :lol:)

(SECOND DISCLAIMER: I am not laughing at a moderator...actually I am.)

Fix'd that for ya.

edited. quote changing IS against the rules, do not do it again
PixiStix

PixieStix misspelled her name!!!

(DISCLAIMER: I am not questioning a moderator decision, but I am only commenting on a spelling error...OF HER NAME!!! :lol:)

(SECOND DISCLAIMER: I am not laughing at a moderator...actually I am.)

:rofl:

On The USMB PI Melt-down Thread Index*, whereby all threads are rated relative to PubliusInfinitum's Meltdown, widely acknowledged as The Greatest Internet Thread of All-Time, I rate this thread a 1 out of 10, the lowest possible score that can be assigned to a thread.

Why?

Because

1.) There was no actual melt-down, and
2.) It is a tad bizarre to film a fish trapped in its home, load it onto youtube, then post it on a message board.

* The USMB PI Melt-down Thread Index is a registered trademark of the Toro/Acme Corporation. Unauthorized use of this index is a violation of the law, and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law of the jurisdiction in which the violator resides, i.e. maximum penalty of 25 years in California, death in Texas, and seven days suspended sentence in Canada.

On The USMB PI Melt-down Thread Index*, whereby all threads are rated relative to PubliusInfinitum's Meltdown, widely acknowledged as The Greatest Internet Thread of All-Time, I rate this thread a 1 out of 10, the lowest possible score that can be assigned to a thread.

Why?

Because

2.) It is a tad bizarre to film a fish trapped in its home, load it onto youtube, then post it on a message board.

* The USMB PI Melt-down Thread Index is a registered trademark of the Toro/Acme Corporation. Unauthorized use of this index is a violation of the law, and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law of the jurisdiction in which the violator resides, i.e. maximum penalty of 25 years in California, death in Texas, and seven days suspended sentence in Canada.
Who was that angry Italian guy from South Philly last year? Billybunny, or something like that?

That's the kind of stupid troll that is fun.

I'm with you. This gets a 1, at best.

Why?

Because

Sounds like something a Canuck would do..... Stuck in his log cabin...... in the dead of winter........ with 10 feet of snow burying the cabin...... and he ran out of booze........ and had to use the wife for firewood........ and now his hand's to sore........ because the female moose is backed into a corner and won't come out........
(This could get fun!)

Why?

Because

Sounds like something a Canuck would do..... Stuck in his log cabin...... in the dead of winter........ with 10 feet of snow burying the cabin...... and he ran out of booze........ and had to use the wife for firewood........ and now his hand's to sore........ because the female moose is backed into a corner and won't come out........
(This could get fun!)

And it's July!

A typical Canadian abode.

igloo_with_canadian_flag_lg_nwm.gif

Why?

Because

(This could get fun!)

And it's July!

A typical Canadian abode.

igloo_with_canadian_flag_lg_nwm.gif

:lol:

Forum List

Back