Its A Trap, A Setup A Trick

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That's the most recent talking point coming from the RWLF concerning Obama's conference this Thursday.

Meanwhile they spent the better part of the last year decrying and slamming Obama for not being transparent, for not allowing the American public to see how democracy is done in the country, for not keeping his promises to the American people and all that other jazz.

How many of you people on here actually believe and fall for such NONSENSICAL RW memes and talking points? And why do you?

Last edited:
That's the most recent talking point coming from the RWLF concerning Obama's conference this Thursday.

Meanwhile they spent the better part of the last year decrying and slamming Obama for not being transparent, for not allowing the American public to see how democracy is done in the country, and all that other jazz.

How many of you people on here actually believe and fall for such NONSENSICAL RW talking point? And why do you?

Okay I'll bite... The American people have rejected Obamacare, back room deals, transparency, government take over.. etc.

Yet the Democrats and Obama are pushing forward with what motivation?

Democrats have a history of blaming someone else, they rarely lead, they simply don't have the guts to step up to the plate and take responsibility, why offer trust?

Meanwhile they spent the better part of the last year decrying and slamming Obama for not being transparent, for not allowing the American public to see how democracy is done in the country, for not keeping his promises to the American people and all that other jazz.

How many of you people on here actually believe and fall for such NONSENSICAL RW memes and talking points? And why do you?

I thought i heard that this is one of Limbaughs talking points? At any rate, many Republicans only hear what he says from the left. I'm one of those, i do not watch or listen to talking heads.

Transparency is what Obama campaigned on, too bad he forgot all that. And now he wants the Republicans to come and talk to him about the healthcare Bill. Yet he supposedly posted what he wants it to be on the net today. ( I haven't looked it up).

So the Republicans in congress are supposed to make suggestions to him after the fact?

It's all a political scheme, And I hope the Republican leadership does show up and makes sure it is broadcast.

trap.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back