It's a rematch... Walker vs. Barrett

Ive been seeing evidence that the Wisconsins aren't so focused on union issue as much as they are jobs. And Walkers got a pretty good record in that regard. Should be interesting to see.

As long as you don't compare Wisconsin to any other states in the country, maybe. If you do that, however, you find he actually has the worst job record in the country.

Wisconsin is the only state that's managed to lose jobs over the past year. So yeah, hopefully this election is about jobs.

Unemployment Rates for States
Wisconsin has an UE rate of 6.8%, placing it at 17th out of all 50 states (57 if you're Obama).

Okay, you're on.

You don't need the Daveman pussy rule explained, right?

Just to be clear;

Walker wins my avi is picked by you for a week

Walker loses I pick yours

the only restrictions are those set by USMB. no cocks, twats or boobies, and no clear curse words but obscene gestures are allowed.

correct it incorrect

Oh, and for the irony, you just picked the evul conservative to win

:D

:lol:

I call it like I see it, not how I want it to be.

I guess in this case, you do to tho.

But remember, no Daveman wussified siglines.

If the taxpayers/voters in WI kick Walker to the curb then those idiots deserve another Dem as Gov.

Wonder how long it will take em to bury the State in Debt again??

Ive been seeing evidence that the Wisconsins aren't so focused on union issue as much as they are jobs. And Walkers got a pretty good record in that regard. Should be interesting to see.

As long as you don't compare Wisconsin to any other states in the country, maybe. If you do that, however, you find he actually has the worst job record in the country.

Wisconsin is the only state that's managed to lose jobs over the past year. So yeah, hopefully this election is about jobs.

Unemployment Rates for States
Wisconsin has an UE rate of 6.8%, placing it at 17th out of all 50 states (57 if you're Obama).
BEAT YOU TWO IT!!

REP ME, REP ME NOW

Just to be clear;

Walker wins my avi is picked by you for a week

Walker loses I pick yours

the only restrictions are those set by USMB. no cocks, twats or boobies, and no clear curse words but obscene gestures are allowed.

correct it incorrect

Oh, and for the irony, you just picked the evul conservative to win

:D

I call it like I see it, not how I want it to be.

I guess in this case, you do to tho.

But remember, no Daveman wussified siglines.

but but but

I can haz whiny thread?

Barrett won his Democratic recall primary with 54% of the vote, so he gets another crack at Walker in a month.

Milwaukee mayor to face Walker in Wisconsin recall after winning Democratic primary | Fox News
Barrett has had a rocky relationship with unions over the years and some Wisconsin union leaders urged him not to get into the recall race. He has promised to work toward restoring collective bargaining rights Walker took away, but he didn't go as far as Falk, who pledged to veto any state budget that didn't undo Walker's changes.
I wonder how much union support he'll really get, with a luke warm position like that on collective bargaining.

Also, Walker won his primary with 97% of the vote.:lol:

looks like the union candidate got ran over, or are they already back tracking and claiming Falk wasn't reality the Union pick? ( she got her ass kicked by what? 23points? )

walker apparently got more votes in an unopposed primary or against some slacker with zero chance of winning than both barret and falk togehter...I'd say the unions angle here is not wining the day and, I am wiling to wager Barrett won't hit that angle big either, its apparently not working.

what a riot...after all the BS,gobs of money, 'grass roots' door knocking, pamphleteering, get out the vote sppt. the 'cause' cannot even elect a primary winner, this whole thing will turn into a complete balls up.

If the truth gets out like it should, Walker wins the recall. Barrett gets sent packing back to Milwaukee, where he, and the rest of the Democrat party can pout.

This state does not need Barrett. That is, unless we want more raw sewage dumped into our rivers...

Barrett won his Democratic recall primary with 54% of the vote, so he gets another crack at Walker in a month.

Milwaukee mayor to face Walker in Wisconsin recall after winning Democratic primary | Fox News
Barrett has had a rocky relationship with unions over the years and some Wisconsin union leaders urged him not to get into the recall race. He has promised to work toward restoring collective bargaining rights Walker took away, but he didn't go as far as Falk, who pledged to veto any state budget that didn't undo Walker's changes.
I wonder how much union support he'll really get, with a luke warm position like that on collective bargaining.

Also, Walker won his primary with 97% of the vote.:lol:

how walker won his own primary isn't really relevant because that was a foregoine conclusion. as of right now, the polls show walker and barrett running neck and neck.
Small detail you should be aware of.

Walker not only won, but if you combined ALL votes for other candidates together, he STILL won by over 60%.

You think even if every vote against him went for Barrett, he'd lose? Hell no!

There's a smoking crater where WEAC used to be. Thank God.

If Walker wins, what do the Dems and unions do now? Claim victory for bringing attention to Walkers 'crimes against unions' and try again?

You betcha. As with Chuchill, they'll never never never give up.

I heard a report earlier that Walker got more votes than all the Dimocrats combined. That and the fact that the millions and millions of union stooges' dues money spent couldn't pull their loser candidate across the finish line doesn't bode well for the collective clowns. But that certainly won't stop them from flushing more millions of dollars down the recall crapper in the weeks ahead. Go for it, union idiots. Get all governmental about it and spend, spend, spend your folks' money.

Union thugs and public service welfare workers UNITE !!!!!!!!!

For the PEOPLE............lol
They did. At the expense of private sector blue collar union workers.

Welcome to "The Great Wisconsin Do-Over".

Given the same choice, and with the information you have now, would you STILL vote for Walker?

The answer so far seems to be an incredibly loud 'Yes'. WEAC's candidate, Falk repudiated and disgraced (losing 2-1 to Barrett in Dane County where she's incredibly well known by her supporters? That's gotta hurt) Barrett lost once solidly to Walker. Now they've burned so many bridges trying to save the teacher's union, they've abandoned all these other formerly solid dem groups and unions. The DNC has little chance to do more than place in this race.

Forum List

Back