It's a mosquerade!

Ohh well people are that way. The republicans thought Bush getting re-elected in 2004 was a victory as well.

• Banned
Kalam didn't even try to deny it.

Btw Kalam, what does it say above the sword on your avatar? Something like: we kill anyone who dares to use western toilet paper?

Hitler tried to distroy a religion once, it didnt work out too well for him in the end, although for a while he really thought he was in the moral right by doing it.

Btw Kalam, what does it say above the sword on your avatar? Something like: we kill anyone who dares to use western toilet paper?

Why should kalam validate the goofy shit rolled into retard slobber that is your op? Hell, if I were him i'd stick to lampooning your caricature rage too.

Why should kalam validate the goofy shit rolled into retard slobber that is your op? Hell, if I were him i'd stick to lampooning your caricature rage too.

Kalam doesn't dare debate me about his religion, he knows he'll look even more foolish than me.

Kalam doesn't dare debate me about his religion, he knows he'll look even more foolish than me.

I've read your attempt at debating topics of faith.. Color me unimpressed. You are as compelling as a link to world net daily from the editor of newsmax.

I've read your attempt at debating topics of faith.. Color me unimpressed. You are as compelling as a link to world net daily from the editor of newsmax.

You don't agree that muslims think the ground zero mosque is a victory for islam? Really? Poor you.

You don't agree that muslims think the ground zero mosque is a victory for islam? Really? Poor you.

I think that your poor attempt to generalize the thoughts of a wide range of people indicates how much fail is involved with your caricature-like opinion.

I think that your poor attempt to generalize the thoughts of a wide range of people indicates how much fail is involved with your caricature-like opinion.

I bet more people would agree with me than disagree with me, especially carpet kissers..

NetTroll.jpg

I bet more people would agree with me than disagree with me, especially carpet kissers..

which is why, thankfully, we have a bill of rights. An appeal to a majority worked out well in Alabama circa 1955 too for those who had a target demographic. Your point?

Like i said, you are not very good at this. Maybe you should refrain from calling someone out until you can finally remove the training wheels from your silly net rage.

Would you be a carpet kisser rather than a dick licker?

I'm not mad at anyone, :lol:

But I think that moslems should at least come out and admit that they think that that mosque is a victory for Islam. I'm sure most are secretly happy about 9/11 as well. Jihad is prescribed in the koran. Kill infidels.
Like, I agree with their beef over Palestine, but the rest is pure bs, especially sharia law, it's like living like animals.

kalam, don't try to make me think that popcorn is ok in Sandland. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back