It's a Man's World

oh NOOOeOOZ! a candidate with a vagina should be given a free pass because anything less would be SEXIZMZMZM!

:lol:

pathetic.

LIKE I SAID.. the LAST arrow in Mccain's quiver.

You run to the humor section when you see it doesn't stick as a viable talking point. for real. Your white camo in the green forest is pretty obvious.

You run to the humor section when you see it doesn't stick as a viable talking point. for real. Your white camo in the green forest is pretty obvious.

You really ARE comedically-challenged! American politics is one big joke to me. I'm surprised there are people who actually take it seriously. :D

Not at all.. I just recognize your transparency given your record of posted threads. Did yu have anything else to add?

Not at all.. I just recognize your transparency given your record of posted threads. Did yu have anything else to add?

Now I know who you are! You're the gay Obama supporter (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I find that liberals don't have much of a sense of humor, so it makes sense. No, nothing to add except that Hillary did get a raw deal. :clap2:

Now I know who you are! You're the gay Obama supporter (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I find that liberals don't have much of a sense of humor, so it makes sense. No, nothing to add except that Hillary did get a raw deal. :clap2:

gay? ooook. That's such a Unique and NEW finger to point at someone who is pointing out the joke of your input! Please, PLEASE... d-d-don't call me GAY! N-n-next you'll be calling me an ASSHOLE or a BASTARD! NOeOEEZ!

No, what you find is that liberals are much more savvy than your wannabe net-007 schtick that falls quite a few standard deviations from the smooth, funny guy that you hope to convey with your posts. Don't be angry because you've been bested, dude. I'm sure you'll find your swiftboat rhetoric one of these days!

As long as men are in charge, that's all that matters to me.

yea.. like I said.. I spotted ya on your fist post. Come on, lil guy.. there's a 507 just WAITING for a line that is more than a desperate rant from a sad clown... YOU CAN DO EEEEET!

Considering Bernhard is a pshycho I wouldn't pay it much attention.

Last edited:
gay? ooook. That's such a Unique and NEW finger to point at someone who is pointing out the joke of your input! Please, PLEASE... d-d-don't call me GAY! N-n-next you'll be calling me an ASSHOLE or a BASTARD! NOeOEEZ!

No, what you find is that liberals are much more savvy than your wannabe net-007 schtick that falls quite a few standard deviations from the smooth, funny guy that you hope to convey with your posts. Don't be angry because you've been bested, dude. I'm sure you'll find your swiftboat rhetoric one of these days!

I honestly thought you were gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

'Savvy' and 'Liberal' usually don't go together except for the following:

Liberals aren't Savvy.

Liberals aren't Savvy.

Well, you also honestly think Sarah Palin is a worthwhile VP candidate so I guess I'll just have to give you the same kind of consideration Corky had on Life Goes On.

Liberals aren't Savvy.

Well, as a Liberal, I might be inclined to agree, we are definitely not Karl Rove

Well, you also honestly think Sarah Palin is a worthwhile VP candidate so I guess I'll just have to give you the same kind of consideration Corky had on Life Goes On.

I do? Wow, I didn't realize I thought she was a worthwile VP candidate. But seriously, I was quite shocked the the Republicans chose a VP candidate that was only slightly more experienced than Obama. I really don't think the Republicans have a chance, but you never know what's going to happen in November. Both Presidential Candidates are worthless so America loses either way.

What she said was stupid and revolting but not sexist, really.

She said that Palin would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers." Somehow the idiots at Rosie's Place, a Boston shelter for battered women, thought she would be a good act to help their cause.

:clap2:

She said that Palin would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers." Somehow the idiots at Rosie's Place, a Boston shelter for battered women, thought she would be a good act to help their cause.

:clap2:
Yes, it is revolting, but I'm not sure why you think it is sexist.

Forum List

Back