It's a Knocked Up Life

Compounding your childishness?

Do you spend as much time opining about John Edwards mistress, and illegitimate child?
I don't remember John Edwards preaching morals or his mistress taking a pledge of abstinence berore she got knocked up.

And I dont' remember the Right harping on Edwards as long as the Left has harped on the Palins.

Edwards, and his mistress/wife have been out of the news for years.

Why do your and your ilk dog everything the Palins do?

Low IQs?
Where is Edward's? Have not seen him in years!!

Where is Palin? Oh, right in the MSM still talking nonsense!!

and why is Palin in the MSM?

because the MSM knows what the low IQ crowd wants.

ANYTHING to deflect from Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Iran, Sanctuary cities, etc.

Nothing like keeping the uninformed from getting informed, right?

She is in the MSM because she keeps inserting herself into politics and the MSM by her own antics.

Even the victor, George W Bush, has shied away from the MSM because there is little he can do, for now, to help the GOP.

But Sarah loves to run a side show!!

and you and other low IQ sheep like to keep it in the news.

You people can't help but start salivating at the mere mention of the name Palin...

It's strangely amusing and pathetic at the same time...

Simpletons.

I find it amusing that people have so little in their lives they need to post about the daughter of a never was.

1. the press writes about her.
2. sawah bawwicuda used her as a prop when she campaigned
3. while sawah bawwacuda moralized, and did the whole jesus thing while her daughter has no moral center....

so there ya go. the amusement factor is just too great.

Saying I was right?

It's because of low IQs?

Small minds easily amused?

etc etc

No. But thanks for the righty declaring yourself the victor thing. *shrug

You people can't help but start salivating at the mere mention of the name Palin...

Simpletons.

Palin is a mean-spirited, vicious harridan. She brings what she gets on herself. The fact that her daughter cashes in on mommy"s name. And when you are ignorant and fight against birth control, sex Ed and reproductive choice (allegedly because you claim some type of moral superiority, you become fair game.

Nothing to do with being simpletons.

Now Trump being in first place? That is proof of ignorant simpletons

I find it amusing that people have so little in their lives they need to post about the daughter of a never was.

1. the press writes about her.
2. sawah bawwicuda used her as a prop when she campaigned
3. while sawah bawwacuda moralized, and did the whole jesus thing while her daughter has no moral center....

so there ya go. the amusement factor is just too great.

Saying I was right?

It's because of low IQs?

Small minds easily amused?

etc etc

No. But thanks for the righty declaring yourself the victor thing. *shrug

When YOU declare your self the victor, does that make you a 'righty?

Small minds are sooooo amusing.

Bristol (who's knocked up....again) posted a picture of her "baby bump" taken at her place of employment.
Yes possums, Bristol has a job at a dermatology practice in Anchorage.

Currently she's one of the few Palins earning a paycheck.

Sarah, who has quit every job she's ever had at least once, has announced she's giving all the "information" that she used to charge her website subscribers (aka suckers) a hundred bucks for, absolutely free.

This prog obsession with a single mother trying to support her kids is really beyond the pale.

Get a life.

Simpletons.

Palin is a mean-spirited, vicious harridan. She brings what she gets on herself. The fact that her daughter cashes in on mommy"s name. And when you are ignorant and fight against birth control, sex Ed and reproductive choice (allegedly because you claim some type of moral superiority, you become fair game.

Nothing to do with being simpletons.

Now Trump being in first place? That is proof of ignorant simpletons

Don't get me started on Trump's numbers. As I stated in another thread, his numbers make the argument for testing citizens before they are allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back