It's a good thing we bailed out Chrysler and the UAW!

For an almost unbelievable third time in less than a year, several Chrysler workers have been caught on film smoking weed and drinking alcohol while on short breaks before heading back to the assembly line.

Chrysler UAW workers caught getting drunk, high – again [Video]

These asshats would never have been able to afford alcohol and marijuana on unemployment! Doesn't the QA shown in this video make you want to run out and buy a Chrysler?

I was against the bailouts...and most certainly frown on the UAW....but you cant make a judgemnt call on thousands of hard working UAW employees based on the actions of a few assholes.

These asshats would never have been able to afford alcohol and marijuana on unemployment! Doesn't the QA shown in this video make you want to run out and buy a Chrysler?

They can't be fired, so no worries.. The company doesn't have to worry about making a profit - Dear Leader will make sure they continue to run as a government/corporate joint venture (Fascism.)

(Shit - I have a Dodge...)

Small problem: the U.S. government doesn't own any shares of Chrysler.

Doesn't this happen in alot of places though? I hardly think Chrysler is the only place where workers drink and get high on the clock.

It isn't 1970 anymore.

Virtually ALL non-union jobs do drug testing and have a zero tolerance policy. None of these guys will get fired and the culture will not change.

Really? All of my jobs have been non-union and none of them required a drug test.

A lot of workers from different companies are doing this, they are just so unlucky because they we're caught.

The people who are drinking on the job should be punished. If they have a drinking problem, they should be sent to rehabilitation and then put on probation.

None of their malfeasance has anything to do with bailing out the auto companies...which was a good idea. We saved American jobs by doing it, they've mostly paid the money back and are on their way to making a profit AND are neck and neck with Japan for the "top spot" in auto making.

How is that a bad thing?

For an almost unbelievable third time in less than a year, several Chrysler workers have been caught on film smoking weed and drinking alcohol while on short breaks before heading back to the assembly line.

Chrysler UAW workers caught getting drunk, high – again [Video]

Doesn't this happen in alot of places though? I hardly think Chrysler is the only place where workers drink and get high on the clock.

well then, show them to us.

A lot of workers from different companies are doing this, they are just so unlucky because they we're caught.

any company who has these problems need to institute random drug and alcohol testing. read up on a drug free work place and conditions of employment.

Forum List

Back