It's a girl!

I had a busy day yesterday, my mare had her foal (filly) and both are doing great.

lonestar_logic-albums-7th-picture1648-sissy-and-filly.jpg

Congrats.

Not to sound all redneck n shit, but are YOU the father?:lol:

No, but she has great blood line, the mare is a great granddaughter of Cutterbill.

I've heard of that bloodline. Mine was of Doc Bars blood on the QH side and was the great, great granddaughter of Bold Ruler on the TH side. She was a fast little mare...

mazel tov!

what kind of horses are they?

my friends run one of the carriage companies in downtown austin and have one of the larger clydesdale herds in the state out in cedar creek.

i grew up around dairy cattle and never realized how much more work and more expensive it is to keep horses.

clydes are worse than most with special dietary needs and that they are just so freakin huge and eat so much.

and hay pushing $100/bale for the big rounds. yee-haw!

do yours generate any income for you to defray some of that expense?

mazel tov!

what kind of horses are they?

my friends run one of the carriage companies in downtown austin and have one of the larger clydesdale herds in the state out in cedar creek.

i grew up around dairy cattle and never realized how much more work and more expensive it is to keep horses.

clydes are worse than most with special dietary needs and that they are just so freakin huge and eat so much.

and hay pushing $100/bale for the big rounds. yee-haw!

do yours generate any income for you to defray some of that expense?

Cutterbill was one of the world's truly magnificent quarter horses. Don't know how true the bloodlines are since, but you've got quarter horses there.

Forum List

Back