It's a FELONY and They WILL Prosecute

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Death Angel, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Chuz Life

Chuz Life Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,465
    Because the amount of blatant hypocrisy in threads like this (even though completely unintended and I get that) is so stark and overwhelming to me. . . That I have to wonder if anyone else sees that hypocrisy / double standard too.

Would that everybody here had even half us much compassion and humanity for actual human children in the womb that they have for pets.

You may see that as me wanting to talk more and more about abortion. However, In reality, I am only pointing out the way that even the most well intended emotions can cause people to loose some perspective and loose track of the bigger picture.

That's all.

If you want to place more humanity and regard for the life on a dog in a hurricane than you do a child in the womb? Go right ahead. I'm only making an observation about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,362
    I a lot of shelters sent their animals to out of state rescues so they would have space.

3. deanrd

deanrd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,150
    Look at the GOP healthcare plan. A plan to abandon 32 million Americans and grossly affect millions more. So if they do that to humans, of course they would do it to pets.

4. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,362
    If the people who have so much compassion for children before birth had the same compassion for children after birth then I might take your statement seriously. But since there is little evidence of that in activism and legislation from your side I'll just chalk it up as yet more hypocrisy.

5. Chuz Life

Chuz Life Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,465

And.... the left justifies the slaughter of countless millions of aborted children year by year. . . . so how much regard do THEY have for pets?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. OldLady

OldLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,603
    Some did, some didn't. I heard it on the news last night. In Houston, the SPCA was able to work with some shelters to arrange a space for pets and their owners. I'm guessing they put the animals in kennels or carriers, but I'm not positive. Just imagine..the fun it sometimes is in the waiting room at the Vet. Multiply that by 500. They did it, though.

7. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,471
    Link for both? Thanks.

8. Chuz Life

Chuz Life Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,465
    You see only what you want to see. We already have laws against the abuse, neglect, molesting and all other human rights abuses of children after they are born. So, of course you don't see anyone out in protest for those things. We already have those protections and laws.

What you are doing is looking for anything and everything that you can use to justify keeping abortions legal... by pointing out where those who are against abortion on a legal and Constitutional basis aren't doing enough to impress YOU on a personal level for children who are already "born."

As an academic exercise, take away all the laws we have against abuse, neglect and molesting of children after they are born. . . and you will see all the compassion, protests etc. for those rights to be restored by the very same people fighting abortion today.

So your false comparison / dichotomy / red herring is just that.

False.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  9. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,094
    Where does it say dean that all those who abandoned their pets are Republicans? That's right it doesn't.

You are a very sad person that you must bring fucking politics into EVERYTHING you post.

10. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,471
    I can't figure out the reasoning of having an "outside dog". With the exception of farm dogs, which aren't tied to a tree, or some such... What's the point in getting a dog, only to chain it to a tree in your yard? Fuck man... Buy a garden gnome or something...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1