It's a FELONY and They WILL Prosecute

Sometimes, it simply isn't an option, especially with a dog.

Do you have a clue how many people would do the EXACT SAME SHIT to their human children but for LAWS?

Whatever gene runs in people who can abuse animals with a clear conscious or even enjoyment......life on planet Earth would be FAR better if those carrying those genes were eliminated completely. Animal abuse and a tendency to enjoy watching the suffering of others is a mental defect. One that drags society down.

When humans get REALLY smart, they'll eradicate those with those genes....and then mankind will advance like never before.

Last edited:
Sometimes, it simply isn't an option, especially with a dog.

Do you have a clue how many people would do the EXACT SAME SHIT to their human children but for LAWS?

Whatever gene runs in people who can abuse animals with a clear conscious or even enjoyment......life on planet Earth would be FAR better if those carrying those genes were eliminated completely.

When humans get REALLY smart, they'll eradicate those with those genes....and then mankind will advance like never before.
That thundering roar you just heard was my point flying over your head.

Simple challenge: in the next three days, find a 2-bedroom or larger apartment within 25 miles of Manchester, New Hampshire, that will accept two dogs: one 60lb GSD and one 25lb beagle.

[

Simple challenge: in the next three days, find a 2-bedroom or larger apartment within 25 miles of Manchester, New Hampshire, that will accept two dogs: one 60lb GSD and one 25lb beagle.

WRONG again sports fan.
Your pets should be treated no different than human children.
They are a commitment and a responsibility. The problem is people like you who think they are just "objects" for your pleasure.
You don't just throw away children because you can't find a place that will "take them"

Odds are you drive a nice car, enjoy all the sports channels and have plenty for yourself......but fuck the children huh?

[

WRONG again sports fan.
Your pets should be treated no different than human children.
They are a commitment and a responsibility.
You don't just throw away children because you can't find a place that will "take them"

Translation: "You are correct in all respects. I concede."

You didn't actually DENY that I was correct......now did you?

What dead end road will you dump them off at for your convenience?
Would you even bother to find a "No Kill" shelter to take them? Too much trouble huh?

Translation: These innocent animals will likely have to DIE so your ass can move.

You didn't actually DENY that I was correct......now did you?

What dead end road will you dump them off at for your convenience?
Would you even bother to find a "No Kill" shelter to take them? Too much trouble huh?

Translation: These innocent animals will likely have to DIE so your ass can move.

So, in this post, you have demonstrated...
Evasion.
Lying.
Projecting.
Flailing.
And the usual garnish of ad hominem personal attacks.

Put up or shut up.

So, in this post, you have demonstrated...
Evasion.
Lying.
Projecting.
Flailing.
And the usual garnish of ad hominem personal attacks.

Put up or shut up.

And you've shown how cowardly and callous you are to your "beloved" and loyal pets.....or should I say....objects?

People like you who can just dispose of their pets because they are an "inconvenience" need to be called out. (what they really need is a good swift kick in the ass)

Be a man if you can. Take responsibility and FIND A WAY to care for your children.
Don't move

Forum List

Back