It's A Conspiracy! A Conspiracy, I tell ya!

outdated? I was in love with mine... I did go for the newer droid(?) touch screen but only because the ports on the bb kept messing up and the cords were a bitch. I miss the buttons, I dislike the touch screen...

I am considering going to the newer bb, it has the international options, but all of my family is here and we don't have to worry about the traveling yet. Perhaps in a few years...

I did prefer the chat options for the bb over the ones available for the one I currently have.

For messenger, and email, there is nothing better than the BB. Get the Torch slider and get the best of both worlds. It's funky!! But I hate Apple - because they outsource jobs, breach child labor laws and safety regs. But... they're the Apple of the left wings eye. Go figure.

And.... good news!!! BB is baaaaaack!! Oh yeah, Baby! I'm BBMing again! Woooohoooo!

crackberry head
:lol:

I'm still loving my texting on my bb....

One handed texting. :thup:
:laugh2:

Still, here is a heads up.
Anonymous Declares Sept 24 “Day Of Vengence” In The US, Plans A “Series Of Cyber Attacks”
Hacktivist group Anonymous have been busy bees this year, and they’re not planning to cool down any time soon. Earlier this morning, Anonymous (or some 12-year old kid labeling himself Anonymous, who knows) issued a press release announcing that the collective and “other cyber liberation groups” will “peacefully yet forcefully” protest all over the United States.

Anonymous announced that a nationwide “Day Of Vengence” will take place in dozens of cities across the USA on September 24, 2011 at high noon. See horribly designed poster above.

In conjunction with the protests, the statement says, a “series of cyber attacks against various targets including Wall Street, Corrupt Banking Institutions – and the NYC Police Department” will be launched.

The group suggests following Twitter account @PLF2012, which it says will publish “ongoing reports” throughout the day.
Anonymous Declares Sept 24 “Day Of Vengence” In The US, Plans A “Series Of Cyber Attacks” | TechCrunch

Still, here is a heads up.
Anonymous Declares Sept 24 “Day Of Vengence” In The US, Plans A “Series Of Cyber Attacks”
Hacktivist group Anonymous have been busy bees this year, and they’re not planning to cool down any time soon. Earlier this morning, Anonymous (or some 12-year old kid labeling himself Anonymous, who knows) issued a press release announcing that the collective and “other cyber liberation groups” will “peacefully yet forcefully” protest all over the United States.

Anonymous announced that a nationwide “Day Of Vengence” will take place in dozens of cities across the USA on September 24, 2011 at high noon. See horribly designed poster above.

In conjunction with the protests, the statement says, a “series of cyber attacks against various targets including Wall Street, Corrupt Banking Institutions – and the NYC Police Department” will be launched.

The group suggests following Twitter account @PLF2012, which it says will publish “ongoing reports” throughout the day.
Anonymous Declares Sept 24 “Day Of Vengence” In The US, Plans A “Series Of Cyber Attacks” | TechCrunch
Well, if everyone starts using the internet to do nothing but take out revenge on anyone and everyone else, they'll just start companies up charging the big bucks to protect everyone from hackers. Antiviruses already cost plenty, but this could get ridiculous if every Tom, Dick, and Harry decides to cause everyone else in the world trouble.

That's too bad.

outdated? I was in love with mine... I did go for the newer droid(?) touch screen but only because the ports on the bb kept messing up and the cords were a bitch. I miss the buttons, I dislike the touch screen...

I am considering going to the newer bb, it has the international options, but all of my family is here and we don't have to worry about the traveling yet. Perhaps in a few years...

I did prefer the chat options for the bb over the ones available for the one I currently have.

For messenger, and email, there is nothing better than the BB. Get the Torch slider and get the best of both worlds. It's funky!! But I hate Apple - because they outsource jobs, breach child labor laws and safety regs. But... they're the Apple of the left wings eye. Go figure.

And.... good news!!! BB is baaaaaack!! Oh yeah, Baby! I'm BBMing again! Woooohoooo!

crackberry head

Yep. I freely admit to that. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back