its a clear choice for president

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
we have a clear choice for america in this election in nov. you have romney who believes in america and who wants america strong again, supplying opportunities for jobs, providing a strong national security. he wants to deal with programs that are running out of money, like social security and medicare, so the future generation will have these programs. he will not divide this country like obama has. romney has the knowledge and the experience that obama did not.

then you have obama, someone who deceited america with false hopes and dreams and actually did the opposite for america and now we are living his results of four years. words to describe him: lies, cover up, enabler, involved with radical beliefs of hate, rev wright, redistribution of wealth, social programs that we cannot afford, weak military, devisive among races, dictator, law breaker, does not like the constitution, it gets in his way.

i think i made my point and you could actually go on, so discusting for some to represent america. thank you.

we have a clear choice for america in this election in nov. you have romney who believes in america and who wants america strong again, supplying opportunities for jobs, providing a strong national security. he wants to deal with programs that are running out of money, like social security and medicare, so the future generation will have these programs. he will not divide this country like obama has. romney has the knowledge and the experience that obama did not.

then you have obama, someone who deceited america with false hopes and dreams and actually did the opposite for america and now we are living his results of four years. words to describe him: lies, cover up, enabler, involved with radical beliefs of hate, rev wright, redistribution of wealth, social programs that we cannot afford, weak military, devisive among races, dictator, law breaker, does not like the constitution, it gets in his way.

i think i made my point and you could actually go on, so discusting for some to represent america. thank you.

Duly noted. It sounds as though the "clear choice" arrives at it's clarity through distorted lenses however. Glad you didn't say Obama "hates" America though although it was just about the only utensil in the kitchen you didn't try to hurl.

Forum List

Back