It's A Birther Thing

So much confirmation in this topic that I nailed it in my OP! :lol:

The most important factor of birthers and Ukraine hoax piss drinkers is their endless credulity and their inability to engage in even the most basic critical thinking.
See post #25.

Fuck the Bible, and all other religious horse shit, but see Matthew 7:5.

:dunno:

Donald Trump is a gullible moron. And foreign enemies have exploited that colossal weakness. Trump has been compromised.

Donald Trump is a gullible moron. And foreign enemies have exploited that colossal weakness. Trump has been compromised.

Meanwhile everybody not an illegal wetback, a lowlife degenerate, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a white guilt whacko, a feminazi or a man in a dress continues to celebrate the Trump presidency. You Loony Fucks are screwed.

Every huckster and con man or woman I have ever encountered has been as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Our country is being run by a dumbass who can't tell fact from fiction to save his life. And he not only ignores those who try to sort it out for him, he FIRES them.

Trump literally cannot handle the truth. He's a birther retard to the bone.

Barack Hussein Sortero Obama
Now who in the world would consider Anything other than “fully American” from those names?????

Anyway, you all get the point.

I'll let the birther tards take it from here to keep making that point. ;)

FOR THE LOVE OF DONKEY ASS!!!

We get it. You hate Trump.

You hate Trump more than you love life.

You could save yourself thousands of hours if you would just type, "I'm mad" and be done with it.

Try it.

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Birthers are racist shits. But Trump's not the first racist shit to get elected. And not everyone who voted for Trump, or who will do so again, is a racist shit.
I'm not even convinced all birthers are racist. I think many of them are, consciously and unconsciously. But not all.

These are people who swallow no end of hoaxes which have nothing to do with race. But if Mexicans or Muslims or blacks are involved, their willingness to believe is enhanced.

The most important factor of birthers and Ukraine hoax piss drinkers is their endless credulity and their inability to engage in even the most basic critical thinking.
I pretty much disagree, and think the two are only related because of Trump. Racists will be racists, and they flock together to justify their racism in numbers … we all can't be stupid mofos, they crow. And there are racists of all stripes. Trump just happens to be one of the stripes, and he gives cover to those like him.

But with Trumpstettes, they are telling in multiple failures of critical thinking, as you posted. They have to believe that Fusion is the same as Putin directing social media lies, or even as Trump being Putin's tool (if he is). Or Trump is ending entanglements as he puts more troops in Saudi Arabia than he pulls out of Syria. Or that Trump is really trying to bring down deficts … even though he acknowledged there will be a debt crisis, but he doesn't care because someone else will be potus. Ironically, the Xian fundies may be the least delusional in that they know he's an unrepentant cretin who has never opposed abortion, but they're fine with that, because actually decent humans like Reagan and HW didn't give them the laws they wanted.

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election
As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??

Wow, birtherism still exists!

Trump is a racist and bigot.
This is true.

Sadly, it was never reported and he was never exposed for it, because he was a Democrat.

Sure it was. It was common knowledge in NYC by the early 90s at the latest. The gop just embraced it after he won the nomination because he'd give them their tax cuts for the .1% and McConnell keeping Citizens United. There's no hidden conspiracy. They've stonewalled him on HC, middle class tax cuts, actually raising the soc sec tax cap. And he accepts that so long as he gets a second term

If the dems beat him it won't be because of his racism. It'll be because they expose him for not being the populist he cons people into believing he is.

Forum List

Back