It's A Birther Thing

What did Obama lie about? Was he actually "born in Kenya" as he states or did he just tell that to his admissions boards? I think he had to show them proof of his Kenyan birth, no?

I am not interested in your dumb conspiracy theories. Obama's editor Miriam Goderich wrote it, not Obama. She said it was done in error. So, why are you such a fucking weakling that you lie about a past president to smear him when there are facts that seem to do it just fine? Bored? Stupid? Both?

Talk about a conspiracy!

Why the fuck would SHE write his fucking BIO??!?!?! Are you a moron??? All the info came from clean, articulate Barack
Because it was her fucking job? It was a catalog of writers under this publisher's realm.

You assfucks are just plain stupid that you still cling to these lies regardless how often they have been debunked.

Not her fucking job to make up a birth country for a fucking nobody author.

"Yeah let me risk my reputation and the reputation of the publishing house by just making up information about our Stoner author"
Actually it was. Her job was to put together a catalog of their authors.

You God damn assfucks really need to find new shit instead of dredging up all your bullshit that has been debunked.

What else did she get wrong in ANY OTHER AUTHOR?

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

1A647EA0BF2F400CBC1EFAEF7F34585F.jpg

See how different they each are? That's because the AUTHOR WROTE THEM!

Because she was the editor at literary agency Acton & Dystel writing a promotional booklet showcasing their writers. Obama was one of those writers. Fucking idiot.

Nope, that's you.

Now let's see proof of that bullshit. Show me the money, you lying bitch.

You're so fucking gullible!! She got ALL The info from the Choomer!

ALL OF IT

That's what editors do!

They don't make shit up
The publisher himself said non-athletes almost never wrote their own bio's. You cult members are truly out of your fucking minds.
All they have is a booklet written by someone who admitted she made a mistake. :lol:

And yet they have no evidence Obama's mother ever visited Kenya!

D'oh!
There is no proof that she didn’t visit there
She needs to prove herself innocent of visiting there, it works both ways.
Nope. Take a Logic class. You suck at it.

The burden of proof is on the birthers. If you claim Obama was born in Kenya, you need to prove his mother even visited there. It's pretty fucking hard to be born in Kenya if your mother never went there. Logic 101.

All you tards have is..."I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Trump used the birthers to get the attention he craves. Maybe it's the art of the con. A con has to be simple enough that rubes won't feel insulted. The pea in the shell ripoff is what passed in movie culture for ridiculing the rube: how can't the hayseed fool not see the con?

And that's the premise to the OP. The con requires the rube to need to believe the con.

But the Trump cons actually cover up the actual problem that gives them the credibility they need to be successful cons. There really was one pea and three shells, and pea had to go somewhere, and people wanna know …. where. Did Obama's upbringing in Indonesia make him see the US use of power is different from how most of us view even Yankee Capitalism being a force for good … overall? Shouldn't Hillary really have been charged with disseminating secret materials? Can children of serving politicians use their parents' power to enrich themselves and families?

And that's why I gave up on the gop. Not because W abandoned conservatism. Not because the gop stopped being a party were people on both sides of the abortion issue have valid conservative reasons for their positions. Those issues have answers that are not perfect, but as least address the issues honestly.

JFK had to address whether his wealth and religion made him view America differently. Reagan had to address why he abandoned liberalism and the view that govts job is to offer a hand up. (I never thought he answered the question adequately btw. The democratic party's walk away on for policy was obvious, but Reagan's views on medicare or even Medicaid were never mainstream). HW Bush kept his kids separate from his own wealth that was in blind trust he had no access to see. W likewise put his money where there couldn't be any influence. No one accused him personally of making money in Iraq.

I am not interested in your dumb conspiracy theories. Obama's editor Miriam Goderich wrote it, not Obama. She said it was done in error. So, why are you such a fucking weakling that you lie about a past president to smear him when there are facts that seem to do it just fine? Bored? Stupid? Both?

Talk about a conspiracy!

Why the fuck would SHE write his fucking BIO??!?!?! Are you a moron??? All the info came from clean, articulate Barack
Because it was her fucking job? It was a catalog of writers under this publisher's realm.

You assfucks are just plain stupid that you still cling to these lies regardless how often they have been debunked.

"Yeah let me risk my reputation and the reputation of the publishing house by just making up information about our Stoner author"

You God damn assfucks really need to find new shit instead of dredging up all your bullshit that has been debunked.

Wow, assfuck Frank, literary expert.

Talk about a conspiracy!

Wow, assfuck Frank, literary expert.

So many armchair 'experts of nothing' in this forum.

Talk about a conspiracy!

Besides you, who said she was risking anything? She said it was her mistake.

You believe that she Googled Obama and inserted the Dad's birth place...I'm not sure what part of her story makes absolutely any fucking sense at all.

ALL the information came from Barack, ALL OF IT
None of it came from Obama, you moron. Almost everything in his bio was printed in newspapers at that time and available to her. As far as listed Obama's father's birth country of Kenya, that's an easy mistake to make since they have the same name.

Well, this topic has demonstrated, in spades, that it takes birther level credulity to swallow Trump's bullshit, and Trump himself is prone to bleeving hoaxes that fit his narrative.

Our enemies have seen this weakness in him, and have tailor made bullshit for him to "investigate".

Someone needs to put a tent on that circus!
It has also proved that it takes enormous amounts of gullible ass-clownery to believe Obama was not a motherfucking fraud lying POS on his college and law school applications. It also demonstrates in chunky-aardvark-semen spades that you do nothing but suck leftist dongs and projectile vomit goose-stepping commie talking points while pretending to be a "conservative" (and failing miserably), when your are anything but. You are certainly not liberal/libertarian. You seem to embody everything you pretend to hate.

Sorry, he's brown and smarter than you. You're just going to have to come to terms with that.

Well, this topic has demonstrated, in spades, that it takes birther level credulity to swallow Trump's bullshit, and Trump himself is prone to bleeving hoaxes that fit his narrative.

Our enemies have seen this weakness in him, and have tailor made bullshit for him to "investigate".

Someone needs to put a tent on that circus!
It has also proved that it takes enormous amounts of gullible ass-clownery to believe Obama was not a motherfucking fraud lying POS on his college and law school applications. It also demonstrates in chunky-aardvark-semen spades that you do nothing but suck leftist dongs and projectile vomit goose-stepping commie talking points while pretending to be a "conservative" (and failing miserably), when your are anything but. You are certainly not liberal/libertarian. You seem to embody everything you pretend to hate.

Sorry, he's brown and smarter than you. You're just going to have to come to terms with that.
They won't. They can't. The OP was right about A Birther Thing. It took 8 years for a mulitracial POTUS to pull this country out of the biggest economic shit hole it has seen since the Great Depression and the only thing they see is a Lazy Ni@@er in the WH.

Forum List

Back