It's 90 degrees in New York City, in early April...

Crusader Frank;

All I'm saying, once again, is demonstrate your hypothesis, deminimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2 will cause instantaneous , cataclysmic and irreversible changes in Earth's climate.

.....................................................................................................................................

Since you are the one person making that stupid statement, you answer it.

As I have stated, there is a inertia in the atmospheric and ocean system, one about 30 to 50 years long. So what we are seeing now is the result of the GHGs that were in the atmosphere in 1980.

The only way that we will see a dramatic, cataclysmic response is if we see a major ocean clathrate outgassing, and even that will take a couple of years to have effect.

Why is it easier to prove the existence of subatomic particles than it is for you Warmers to put 2 vivariums side by side and test your "deminimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2 will cause instantaneous, cataclysmic and irreversible changes in Earth's climate" hypothesis?

Why?

How expensive could it be to fill one take with Earth atmosphere and add 250PPM additional CO2 in a second tank?

Why is that so impossible difficult?

Last edited:
Also, temperature in NY plummeted from 90 yesterday to 55 today, is this the start of an Ice Age because of Global Warming?

Yo, Crusty Skank, looking at one pixel of information and comparing it to another pixel of information DOES NOT show you what is on the television screen.

Ever hear the story about the blind men and the elephant? It's what you're doing.

Yo, Crusty Skank, looking at one pixel of information and comparing it to another pixel of information DOES NOT show you what is on the television screen.
Ever hear the story about the blind men and the elephant? It's what you're doing.

Exactly, and neither does 100 pixels when talking about a 5 billion pixel screen.

You made a good analogy, ABS

It's YOUR Hypothesis and you and all the other Warmers REFUSE to test it!

Why do you suppose that is?

Again Frank, get a tab of Alka Seltzer, two soda bottles, two lamps and some water, and you can test it yourself.

If you wish to test at different densities, just add or subtract some of the Alka Seltzer.

I helped my nephew with this same experiment when he did it for school a couple of years back. Real simple stuff.

If you don't believe something until you see proof of it, just test it yourself.

Where did all the right-wing talk about heavy snowfall proving that there's no global warming go?

It's been awfully quiet on that front lately, hasn't it?

Now, I'm not one to say a few abnormally hot weeks in early spring are absolute proof of Global Warming...

...But I wonder if an official apology from the James Inholfe crowd will be forthcoming, after their comments about Al Gore being a "criminal" due to the fact that it snowed a lot this winter?

I won't hold my breath.

Wait let me get this right. WEEKS of BELOW normal temps and blizzards have nothing to do with No global warming, BUT a couple days of Hot temperatures are proof that Global Warming is real? You are a moron.

Where did all the right-wing talk about heavy snowfall proving that there's no global warming go?

It's been awfully quiet on that front lately, hasn't it?

Now, I'm not one to say a few abnormally hot weeks in early spring are absolute proof of Global Warming...

...But I wonder if an official apology from the James Inholfe crowd will be forthcoming, after their comments about Al Gore being a "criminal" due to the fact that it snowed a lot this winter?

I won't hold my breath.

Wait let me get this right. WEEKS of BELOW normal temps and blizzards have nothing to do with No global warming, BUT a couple days of Hot temperatures are proof that Global Warming is real? You are a moron.

Apparently you all don't read very carefully. How many times do I have to respond to the same post?

Exactly, and neither does 100 pixels when talking about a 5 billion pixel screen.

You made a good analogy, ABS

Interestingly enough, that analogy works in many other areas as well.

It's one of the reasons I look at polls with a bit of skepticism.

And then, I realize that I'm a lot different than most, because I like to look at the whole thing, not just one piece of information fed to me by someone else.

Helps to figure out things about God as well, because according to many religions, we are all a small piece of Him. But......just like your finger is a part of you, but not "you", we are all a part of God, but nobody can be Him by themselves. Matter of fact, many religions also state that we are God's "hands and feet", which is why we are supposed to take care of the Earth.

It's what Yeshua was referring to when He stated "the Kingdom of God is within", as well as when He stated "the Father and I are One".

Now...........if you think about it...........what Yeshua was actually doing with the Apostles, was He was trying to teach them how to do what He did.

Matter of fact, that's what walking on the water was about. He wanted them to walk out there with Him, but only 1 did.

Last edited:
Well we had snow on the ground here this morning.

so I guess there's no such thing as global warming.

Am I the only one who saw Jon Stewart's hilarious bit about global warming? Where he had people in a variety of different places...one was in a place where there was a hurricane, one was somewhere really hot, another was in Minnesota or something...and each of them was saying that the weather in their spot confirmed or put down the global warming theory.

In the end it was just a bunch of people screaming...but the funniest one was the one wailing that the world was coming to an end...

Well we had snow on the ground here this morning.

so I guess there's no such thing as global warming.

Am I the only one who saw Jon Stewart's hilarious bit about global warming? Where he had people in a variety of different places...one was in a place where there was a hurricane, one was somewhere really hot, another was in Minnesota or something...and each of them was saying that the weather in their spot confirmed or put down the global warming theory.

In the end it was just a bunch of people screaming...but the funniest one was the one wailing that the world was coming to an end...

EXACTLY! That episode was funny as hell.

Al Gore warned us............

HE WARNED US

Now we have to endure 90 degree April weather

Al Gore warned us............

HE WARNED US

Now we have to endure 90 degree April weather

There was 6 inches of snow here in Denver just the other Day... Not Exactly 90 Degrees... ;)

Weather Happens... Always has.

:)

peace...

Have leftwinger tell you about when he was complaining about global warming when it was 85 degrees in Sydney Australia in January.

That was a knee slapper :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back